Chapter 5

Taehyung: I won't beat you or do anything to you baby tae.
He whispered as Y/n gaze softened .

Taehyung: You don't deserve to go through the pain over your mother's mistakes. And I was really dumb for making you suffer from your mothers deed.
He said and looked at Y/n.

Taehyung slightly moved Taemin's body as Taemin opened his eyes. As soon as his eyes saw Taehyung tears left his eyes as his breathing grew ragged....

Taemin: mommy
He whispered.

Taehyung kept on looking at him until he kissed his cheeks. Taehyung moved towards his side and laid down there pulling Taemin close towards his arms. Caressing his head lightly he whispered "I am sorry baby.....I won't do it again...trust me." Y/n also came and sat on the bed caressing Taemin's head who had started crying being scared of Taehyung. After staying like that for about 15 minutes Taehyung slowly placed Taemin's head on the pillow and kissed him. Standing up he walked downstairs and heated up the food he had made for dinner. He placed the food on the tray as he took out Taemin's favorite chocolate milk. And placed own glass of water as well.

Taking everything he got inside the room seeing Taemin hugging Y/n. Both of them hadn't noticed his presence yet.

Taemin : mommy my body hurts....please take this pain away.
He said and cried bitterly.

Taehyung gave a deep sigh and sat on the bed. Taemin looked at him and tightened his hug over Y/n as she caressed his head. She was scared but still she needed to pretend she's not at the movement. Her whole body was screaming in pain but ignoring it was a better option for her. Taehyung forwarded his hands and pulled Taemin in his lap carefully as hurriedly Taemin wipes his tears after his mind played out how Y/n and him was abused after Taehyung saw him cry.

Taehyung made him look at him and whispered "I am sorry....I will never do that again baby trust your daddy....". Taemin looked at him and at Y/n as she lightly smiled but it did feel real for him after all he has gone through. He lowered down his head as a drop tear rolled down from his eyes. At this moment Taehyung knew how badly he had tortured the small head inside his baby.

Giving a deep sigh back again Taehyung took the tray and looked at Taemin. "It's time to eat your dinner....let daddy feed you." He said giggling. Taehyung started feeding him as Taemin ate without any expression. But soon he ended up crying loud. Leaving Taehyung he went and hugged Y/n.

Y/n: Don't cry baby........everything will be fine.
Y/n said as Taemin shocked his head after hearing Y/n words.

Taehyung forwarded his hand and caressed his head. "Daddy is extremely sorry baby.....daddy had lost his mind.....I will never scream or beat you." Taehyung said and Taemin replied "I don't trust you."

To be continued....
Vote and comment. I will try to reply back everyone.