Chapter 22

Taehyung came back again and looked at Taemin's face blankly looking at the corner of the room, with tears rolling down. His lips had little pout on them as eyes reflected sadness.

Cleaning the wound carefully he placed out a cotton bud where was ointment and wrapped the bandage around her neck. Treating every wound carefully with the help of taemin he changed her clothes as well.

After feeding Y/n and taemin, he walked towards his room and opened his laptop preparing for the upcoming meeting he had. He looked towards the door as he saw taemin coming in. his head down low, he had something held on his hands.

Taehyung: What's wrong?

He said as taemin looked at him and slowly moved forward. Each and every scene he saw repeated after his head as he stood in front of taehyung. Looking at him straight in his eyes he forward his hands and handed him his school diary. Taehyung looked at him and held the diary, turning pages.

His eyes stopped on the specific page which was meant for the teacher to write a complaint about the student to their parents. He slowly observed the words and looked at taemin. His eyes reflected anger as he looked at the small scared child that was standing in front of him. He poked the corner of his cheek from his tongue and took his pen to sign on the specific place named as parents' signature. Keeping the diary and pen at the side with his hands crossing he kept on looking at the kid who was shivering.

Taemin: please don't do anything to mommy...it's my fault.

He whispered and looked at Taehyung with tears flowing down from his eyes to cheeks.

Taemin: mommy already went through a lot....i can't see her hurt.

He said as Taehyung smirked.

Taehyung: then much better to abuse your mom to teach you a lesson.

He said standing up.

Taemin: Daddy no...

He whispered crying. Running back after taehyung. His body started trembling as the fear of his mom getting pain again ached his heart.

Avoiding the crying, screaming kid, Taehyung entered the room and looked at Y/n who was peacefully asleep. His eyes kept on looking at her as the pale face with a neck wrapped around with bandage surrounded his head. He looked at the kid who was pulling him to stay away from his mother. Those eyes which held the pain in such age crying. He looked at him and kneeled down to his level.

Taehyung: crying in front of me will never work....

He whispered and caressed his cheeks as taemin hurriedly wiped his tears facing him.

Taehyung: you don't want your mommy to get hurt huh?

He said as taemin nodded.

Taehyung: then fine....come downstairs with me.

He said taemin looked at him and nodded following downstairs towards the kitchen.

Taehyung picked taemin up and placed him on the counter. He looked at the stover near him. Lighting it up, he looked at taemin who kept on looking at him innocently not understanding his intention. Taehyung held the frying fan and kept it on it and looked forward towards taemin. As the frying fan started forming smoke he held taemin's hand and placed it on the pan pressing his hands across the pan. Loud screams left taemin's lips as tears quickly made their way down.

Taemin: Daddy, leave..
He cried.

Taehyung: Why didn't you do your homework...huh?

He screamed as taemin looked at him, twitching his body. Taehyung left his hands as taemin hurriedly pulled it back with some of his skin pasted over the hot pan. He cried loudly as taehyung closed the stove. Taemin's breathing got higher as he looked at taehyung.

Taemin: you told me to study rather than doing ho-

He couldn't say it as his eyes closed. His body trembling, he held his chest as his breath kept on shortening.

Y/n: taemin

Her voice echoed as Taehyung looked back. Y/n quickly went towards him holding over the furniture. She held taemin and lightly slapped his cheeks. She looked at the hand which was resting over his thighs red and inflamed. She held it slightly, rubbing it while looking over taehyung.

Taemin: mommy

He whispered as y/n looked at him tears filling up his eyes.

Y/n: taemin

She held him as Taehyung moved back, walking away.

y/n: taemin...open your eyes baby.

She whispered as he closed his eyes. She looked at his body, troubling over breathing...his body going pale.

Y/n: taehyung....

She called and looked at her side to see it empty. She turned her body and looked at Taehyung walking away.

Y/n: taehyung.. Let's take him to the hospital please.

She said, panicking.

Taehyung: Take him yourself...he's not my kid.

He said walking away.

To be continued..
Taemin's punishment was quite dark, I admit it and feel sorry for that little kid. But what do you guys think happen to him?