Chapter 7

Present

With a deep breath she held Taemin in her arms who was crying hard. Taehyung looked at her and rolled his eyes as he left the room slamming the door, making both of them flinch. Caressing his head softly Y/n sat on the bed and made him look at her.

Y/n: i am sorry baby....you have to go through this.

Taemin: i-it's not your fault mommy....daddy is always like this.
He said and smiled lightly with sadness reflecting over his eyes.

Y/n just looked at him with sad eyes as she hugged him tightly. She never wanted this but all these things were written over their faith which Y/n has been dying to change but at the end she knew she couldn't. She kept on caressing his head until the door opened again revealing taehyung. Taemin looked at him and turned his head towards Y/n avoiding to look.

Taehyung: lets go hospital taemin.
He said sweetly.

Understanding the situation Y//n knew it would be better if taemin goes to the hospital to treat his wounds. Standing up Y/n placed taemin on the bed and walked towards the wardrobe taking out a fresh pair of clothes for him. Taemin looked at her with eyes that were begging not to let him go but Y/n avoided it. Y/n changed his clothes as held her tightly with his head moving from right to left indicating "no".

Taehyung: Y/n you also not only taemin.

He said with his deep voice as Y/n kept on looking at him. Y/n looked at Taemin who was relieved after hearing that. Nodding at taehyung Y/n kissed taemin head and whispered "mommy will be back after changing her clothes ok". Getting an ok as reply Y/n walked inside the bathroom taking a pair of clothes with her. As the door clicked indicating it was closed, Taemin stayed there scared, playing with his fingers. With a smirk over his face, Taehyung walked towards the little boy and sat beside him. Taemin's body clutched itself in fear as soon as he felt taehyung hands raising up. Taehyung held his cheeks tightly and made him look at him.

"Take out a single word....i will kill your mom in front of your eyes."

Taehyung: Abuses are making you hurt right.....poor baby. Now act happy in front of me or your mom gets what she deserved and that's death. You think I am sorry really for everything....pfft I will make you suffer more than you think but without your mother knowing it. Tell all about this to mommy or the abuses you will secretly get then know the consequences.
He said as tears rolled down taemin eyes.

Taemin: Daddy please don't do anything to mommy.
He whispered as tears kept on rolling down.

Taehyung: Now before your mommy comes, come sit on my lap and hug me.

Taemin kept on looking at him as he wiped his tears and slowly got on his lap and hugged him. Fear eating every bit of him. Taehyung smirked and slid his hands under his shirt. Without any words he pressed the wounds he made last night. Taemin's body flinched as he held him tighter, crying silently.

Taemin: daddy stop...please
He moved lightly as Taehyung pulled his hand out from his shirt and looked at his fingers which had blood.

Taehyung: Look at this.
Taehyung said and showed the crying one.

Rubbing the blood in his black pants Taehyung hugged him and stroked his head softly.

Taehyung: don't you dare speak a word about this to your mom.

Soon the door opened revealing Y/n in a new pair of clothes as she was ready to go. She looked at Taemin who was curled up inside Taehyung's arms, smiling lightly as she walked near him as Taehyung stood up with Taemin in his arms. Taemin kept on looking at Y/n with sad eyes as Taehyung walked. Following him Y/n walked behind him as she kept on looking at Taemin. She knew something was messed up.

Taehyung got in the driver seat as Y/n sat on the passenger seat with Taemin over her arms who refused to stay in the back seat. Y/n softly caressed his head and rubbed his body making Taemin drift to sleep. He felt safe in Y/n's arms which made him fall asleep peacefully. Y/n smiled looking at him as she giggled, gaining the attention of Taehyung. Taehyung looked at her as he saw Taemin soundly asleep.

Taehyung: You're not getting any treatment, it's only Taemin. Hope you know it.

To be continued....