Chapter 4

(Words to convince him)

Y/n: Taemin
She whispered.

Y/n: baby

She said as she walked towards the wardrobe with her weak body. Placing a fresh pair of attire at bed with a first aid box, she again walked towards the bathroom with a towel. Making the towel wet she came back to the room. She opened his clothes and observed the marks and wounds made by Taehyung's belt. She took the towel and cleaned his body as the white towel turned itself red. After cleaning the wounds she applied ointment over wounds and bandaged the deeper ones. Kissing the top of his head she walked towards the bathroom and changed her clothes and got inside the bed. Hugging him tightly she rested his head near her chest and  let the tears fall back again.

"I can't let you live like this.....I will talk to your daddy...he can abuse me but not you...it's too much...don't worry ok baby. Sorry baby you have to go through all these things because of me. Sorry that you have to grow up like this. Sorry for getting a rich dad but a poor mom who can't afford to run away from this house. Sorry for not being able to treat your wounds. Sorry for everything that you are going through baby."
She said and sobbed.

Staying there like that she tried to sleep but pain striked her each and every second but the thought inside her head was not relating to her but to her child who faced the bitter pain that takes a lot of time to heal.

~*~
Night fell as Y/n stood up from the bed after making Taemin sleep back again. She needed to talk to Taehyung, to make sure that Taemin doesn't get all of these things that will leave a deep scar over him for his whole life. Walking towards his room she knocked on the door, fear taking the best of her as the afternoon event kept on hitting her head. When she heard come in she peeked her head and looked at Taehyung sitting on the bed looking towards the door. Opening it widely she entered the room and closed the door. She stood in front of him but soon she fell on her knees, crying.

Y/n: Taehyung please don't do anything to Taemin. He is too small. I don't want anything bad to hurt him for his whole life. Please don't do anything to him. If you want the abuses you want to give him and me can be poured all over me but don't do it to Taemin.  It's my mistake not his and he doesn't deserve it. Please....he is your son as well.....

She said and looked at him who was looking at her blankly but after his eyes met hers his face turned into cold.  Without further words he laid on the bed and closed his eyes. She looked at him helplessly.

Y/n: Taehyung please....I will do everything you will say but stop beating Taemin he is getting weaker day by day. Getting mentally weak and I can't handle seeing him like this kills me.
She whispered sobbing. Her trembling hands held him as she rested her head on it.

Y/n: please.
She whispered, closing her eyes.

Taehyung: What is he doing now?
He opened her eyes and looked down at her pulling his hand back towards him. Y/n raised her head and looked at him with tears covered cheeks.

Y/n: he is sleeping.

Taehyung: did he eat his dinner?

Y/n:no

Taehyung: why

Y/n:.....he thought you would beat him if you found him eating....

Taehyung gave a deep sigh and sat up on the bed. Walking towards the room of Y/n and Taemin he sat on the bed and Y/n walked back to him as fast as she could as thought of Taehyung abusing him and hitting her hard. She saw Taehyung sitting on the bed and caressing Taemin's head lightly. He held the edge of the blanket and slightly threw it aside revealing his body curled up. Taehyung fingers make their way towards his nightshirt opening it. Y/n tried to speak but a lump created inside her throat. Taehyung unbuttons and opens the shirt with widely revealing marks. His fingers lightly traced the wounds as he forwards himself kissing the wounds.

Taehyung: I won't beat you or do anything to you baby tae.
He whispered as Y/n gaze softened .

To be continued.....
Does Taehyung really meant it? Or he is just pretending? .. what do you think comment and don't forget to vote.