Chapter 23

Taehyung: Take him yourself...he's not my kid.
He said walking away.

Y/n: taehyung...please don't do this to me.
She whispered.
She looked at taemin. His other hand was holding her shirt tightly. Taehyung stopped on his track as he turned to look at the Y/n trying to bring the kid back to senses. He ran towards her and held him as Y/n looked at him. He carried him in his arms and ran towards the car. Trying to walk at the same pace as Taehyung Y/n struggled. Taehyung quickly got his car keys and walked towards his car where Y/n was already there, holding the car handle. Taehyung opened the car lock and placed taemin on the back seat along with Y/n as she held taemin closer to her chest. Quickly running off to the hospital.

Y/n sat impatiently at the seat and looked towards the light of the ER. she tapped her feet as tears kept on running down. Her eyes looked at the doctors operating taemin inside the room. Not being able to handle the cries within her anymore, she hid her face into palms crying loud. Taehyung looked at Y/n and gulped down, hearing the words that the doctor said to them before entering the emergency room.

Doctor: It's a heart attack...we need to operate it quickly..otherwise we might lose him.

Taehyung gave a deep breath and walked towards Y/n, pulling her in his arms.

Y/n: why did you do it.
She whispered and looked over at him.

Y/n: what did he do to suffer all these things...wasn't it me who was troubling then why punish my baby.
She said, crying over the words.

Y/n: i don't want this....i don't want you.
She whispered as Taehyung looked over at her.

Taehyung: He's not my kid.

Y/n: why do you think he isn't your kid....huh? Because I wasn't virgin when you fucked me? Were you virgin when you had it with me...huh? Were you?

Taehyung kept on looking at her as he left the hug.

Y/n:I'm sure you weren't. When your virginity doesn't matter then why does it matter to me because I am a woman..? It's my body...I would do whatever I want with it. Learning after your mentality I should get abused by you for not being virgin...then why not you.

She said and tightly slapped him.

Y/n: you never trusted me....neither you tried to learn about me..

She whispered, looking away.

Y/n: only if you were in the same situation as me.

She whispered.and looked down as tears which were stopped slowly flew down back again.

Y/n: you don't know what i went through...

She whispered.

Y/n: I married you because I didn't see my dad's evil state running over you. But only if I knew what was going to happen at that time. I would have killed myself rather than marrying such a person like you.

She whispered. Her heart clenched in pain.

Y/n: before you can start your drama let me say...i was abused by my dad from small...because mom died while giving birth to me. He always thinks that i killed her but he couldn't use his mind thinking how can a child who never experienced the atmosphere before coming out of her mother's womb could kill someone. I always got abused from a fragile state....neither i could run away from anyone nor i could ask someone for help. I was 8 years old when dad laid his hands over me...raping his own child. I finally made sure to get some people over to my side but dad knew it and separated from the brothers which had cared and loved me. Getting bullied everyday and abused by dad and my classmates made me eager to kill myself but always i thoguht there would be someone who could come and save me, save me from the dark path that i was awalking on and bring me to the lighten one. My age kept on growing as dad started to bring his friends and colleagues over selling my body to them. Getting raped everyday ruined me...but soon I knew I was getting married. I met you and thought you were the one which i eagerly waited for but what to do you're worse than my dad...and how to forget that night which you beat me up...my nightmare. You started turning like him only...months passed as like always i waited for you to come back home...you did but drunk. Then you fucked me and after some days I was pregnant. I thought you at least trusted me but in the end what could i expect....expect from you. You neither let me abort the child nor let me breathe in the air peacefully even when I was pregnant. I gave birth...I thought you would change after that but nothing went like I wanted. You started abusing taemin like my dad used to abuse me accusing me for cheating on you when you weren't home. I told you about the paternity test but you didn't even keep my words over your ears and when I tried to prove he was your child you accused me again of telling the doctor to bring it positive and laying down over his bed giving him sexual satisfactions...still i didn't argue but now you went too far. So far I have to sit here to see if my child comes back alive or not. You don't know how much I hate you...hate you for being a cheap minded and the abuser of not only me but my child as well.

She said and stood up walking towards the operation theatre. She stood in front of the door and moved towards the window looking at her child still getting operated on. Taehyung sat there as he tried to digest her each and every word.

To be continued.
i didn't wanted you guys to suffer so here is another chapter...now imma go and take a rest. my back hurts.