29

Y/n and two others separated the hugs as Taemin pulled her and kissed her cheeks. Taehyung looked at the people who were still surrounding them and watching them, recording each and every moment.

Taehyung: don't you guys have any work rather than bugging us around?
He screamed as whispers covered the place. The crowd slowly dispersed.

Taehyung looked at the man who was struggling to get up. Feeling the urge to beat him back again he moved forward but Y/n stopped him holding his wrist as she clearly learned his intentions through his expression. Taehyung looked at his wrist which was being tightly held. Taehyung looked back at her and was about to speak but she spoke first.

Y/n: let's go home. My head hurts.
She whispered as Taehyung looked at her nodding afterwards.

Three of them entered the car as Taehyung started the engine and drove back to their residence. Once he got out of the car, shock filled him. He looked at Y/n who already had a cold face. Taemin held Y/n's hands as he walked with Y/n towards Jin who stood there.

Jin: Are you guys fine...I thought this bastard took you somewhere else to tor-

Jin said questioning while holding Y/n's shoulder protectively as Taehyung stood there still frozen at his spot.

Y/n: we are fine oppa...just took Taemin towards the park.
Jin looked at her for a while and nodded his head. Turning his head he looked at the cops behind him.

Jin: officer he's the one..arrest him.

Jin said as the officer who stayed behind them nodded and walked towards Taehyung and handcuffed his hand as he stood there frozen. He looked at Y/n who was ignoring everything but keeping up a straight face looking at him in disgust.

Police: You are under arrest Mr. Kim Taehyung at the crime for domestic violence and child abuse...
The officer said as Taehyung looked at him and nodded his head.

Taehyung: Y/n
He called out her name but in stead of her Jin spoke.

Jin: don't even think of asking for forgiveness...neither she will provide you that nor Taemin. You deserve to rot in hell Kim for whatever you did. Don't you dare even think my sister will stand there showing affection and love towards you after all you have done...don't even expect anything else from her and Taemin except hatred for ruining their lives for approximately 7 years.

Jin said as Y/n looked at him and opened her lips to speak.

Y/n: Taehyung, I know you have turned kind of sweet after the reveal of my reason but that's not going to melt me at any cost after what I have gone through. All of those still haunt me, the way I have been treated and how my son has been treated...after all of that neither I can stay with nor my son. With your punishment divorce paper will also be given. I don't wanna stay with you.

She blabbered as Taehyung looked at her, a drop of tear rolling down from his eyes. Looking at him Taemin held on to Y/n's sleeves opening his lips as well.

Taemin: I hate you daddy.
He whispered and hid himself behind Y/n.

Y/n looked at Taemin and back at Taehyung. She looked at his state and mentally relieved herself.

Jin: officers you can take him...my sister and son don't have anything else to say.

Jin said as officers nodded and dragged Taehyung with them who still had his eyes over the two people. He slowly looked down as he realized "he was the one who brought himself here...and he deserved the punishment."

He was pushed inside the car as noises of siren going on and wheels getting ready to be driven away covered the surrounding area. Y/n looked at Taehyung sitting inside the car with tears continuously falling down, her heart slightly arched at the scene but she knew she needed to let go of him for her own betterment. After the car drove by she looked at Jin who was staring at her. He kept his hands on her shoulders and pulled her into a hug.

Jin: You're free from now on Y/n....you deserve everything but not him.

He whispered as Y/n nodded and held tight onto him.

Y/n: oppa thank you so much.
She whispered as Jin looked at her with a smile and shook his head.

Jin: I should have done this years ago when you said your dad was torturing you but I couldn't take a step back then but now I'm at least grateful that I can see you being happy at every point now. You took a big step baby rather than keeping yourself suppressed around him after the slight change in his behaviors.

He whispered as Y/n looked at him and nodded.

Jin: We need to go to the court tomorrow hmm...but now go inside and pack both of your bags. I can't let you stay here...

Y/n:Bu-

Jin: No buts...I don't want you to be haunted with things that happened here which will keep on torturing you Y/n.
He whispered as Y/n kept on looking at him.

Jin: don't stare at my handsome face like that...now go and pack.
He said as Y/n lightly giggled.

Jin: Y/n and now that Taehyung going to jail is not a part of you to regret...after what he has done to you...he deserved the separation for your own and Taemin's good.

He whispered as Y/n looked at him and nodded, feeling relieved that the behemoth which has been surrounding her for around 7 years will be in its cage suffering for every deed he did.
......

Next day came as Y/n wore a simple attire along with Taemin as Taemin needed to be present on the court as well to say the things that he went through as well. Jin stopped the car Infront do the court as he walked outside.

Jin: Y/n answer the question as they and I ask no lies hmm...there's no need to hide things that will only make his time to suffer get less  and Taemin baby answer everything correctly as I ask and other uncle ask hmm...
He said as Y/n and Taemin both looked at him and nodded.

Jin: Your lawyer brother will make sure to give him the punishment for torturing my babies.
He said as three of them walked towards the courtroom.

Y/n looked at the clock as it ticked 9:54. Six more minutes to her pain and then no suffering, as soon as the clock ticked 10:00. Taehyung was brought in and was kept on the chair still handcuffed with a Mike Infront of him. She looked at him who already looked to be in a vulnerable state. His eyes met her as he gave a smile and silently mouthed "I know I deserve it". She looked at Taemin who stayed beside her with a gloomy expression.

Y/n: baby don't be scared I'm here.
She whispered as he looked at Y/n with tear filled eyes and said.

Taemin: looking at daddy scares me mommy....I don't know how I faked my happiness in front of him for the past few days.
Taemin said as Y/n cupped his cheeks and placed a kiss on his forehead.

Y/n: everything will be fine from now onwards Taemin...no more suffering.
She whispered.

Judge: Let the issue begin.
Judge ordered as Jin stood up and looked towards the judge ready to reveal the truth of Taehyung Infront of everyone..
~*~

Y/n stood there with a happy smile spread around her lips. She looked at Jin and giggled but soon her smile faded away as she saw Taehyung coming towards them with cops still surrounding him.

Taehyung came and stood near three of them as Y/n looked at him who had his eyes over her.

To be continued..