Chapter 14

Dad: Y/nie don't move, go and sit on the sofa.
Following her dad's order she went and sat on it. Holding the teddy bear she started playing with him, talking with him. After the patient was given the medication he walked towards Y/n and held her now fixed broken hand, taking the strap he made it slide towards her neck and give a support to it. Ordering food for her he fed her as Y/n just looked at him with shock.

The day passed as Y/n was back home in the afternoon. Her father and her left the hospital in the lunch break as he went back after locking her inside the house. Y/n stood there and looked at the door which was closed. Turning around she walked towards her dad's room and looked around. Slowly getting on the bed she stood up and took out the picture of her mom. Sitting on the bed with her fractured hand she slowly looked at her and smiled.

Y/n: mommy daddy's behavior doesn't feel right but i cannot do anything at the end of the day. He hurted my hands yesterday and beat me up....why can't he change? Am i that bad?
She whispered as a drop of tear rolled down her eyes.

Getting up again at the bed she placed the photo frame carefully like it was and walked back to her room after looking around to see if she messed up her dad's room or not. Sitting on her bed she slowly laid down and looked at her arm.

Y/n:I'm sorry hand you got hurt by dad...i couldn't save you.
She whispered and closed her eyes. Her body felt tired as she fell asleep.

Next day appeared as Y/n got ready for her school. Looking at her dad sitting on the sofa watching the news she slowly walked towards him.

Y/n: daddy there is my school bag in your car.
She said as her dad looked at her. Rolling his eyes he pulled her towards him. Getting on her knees he slowly pressed her shoulder making her scared and flinch.

Y/n's Dad: look so excited for school. Hmm
He whispered and slowly placed a kiss on her neck. Her body stiffened as she slowly shivered as his arms roamed down towards her body.

Y/n's Dad: got a friend.
He asked her and raised his head facing her. Looking at her and shaking her head he smirked.

Y/n's Dad: Is there anyone who cares about you?
He looked at her, raising his eyebrow. He looked towards the clock hanging on the wall. Smiling, he carried her in his arms and placed her on the sofa.

Y/n's Dad: I asked you a question, baby.
He said and looked at her. Looking at her nod slowly he smirked.

Y/n's Dad: what did i say to you before...if you get friendly or talk with anyone i will do the things which you can't even think right.

He whispered as Y/n cried. Her body started trembling as she screamed when her legs were tightly grabbed. Y/n looked at her dad crying who kept on gripping her leg. Her thin legs got a tight hold. She looked at her dad moving his other hand forward and getting the knife. Soon it was stabbed inside her feet. She cried and moved her legs. Her dad laid down next to Y/n's figure and pulled her near his chest stroking her head slowly.

Y/n's Dad: obey your daddy....otherwise go through worse hmm.
He whispered. Getting up again he wiped the tears from Y/n cheeks and brought the first aid box and wrapped bandage around her feet tightly. Looking at Y/n he opened the main door with his car keys and brought her bag. Throwing it towards her he walked towards his room. Y/n slowly got up and held her bag. Looking at her broken hand and wounded feet she slowly stood up and slightly walked dragging her feet.

Everyone on the way to school had their eyes over Y/n but nobody helped her. Walking inside the school she went and sat on her desk after getting inside the classroom. Remembering her dad's words she took out Hoseok's hoodie and walked outside searching for them. After she saw him she walked towards him. Poking his feet with her tiny fingers she looked up at him. He smiled and kneeled down but that smile faded away as he saw her broken hand.

Hoseok: what happened to your hand.
He asked carefully. He looked at her as she didn't speak a word. She placed his hoodie on his shoulder and walked away not talking. Hoseok kept on looking at her, dragging her feet and walking away. Not caring about the surroundings he walked back to her and held her not broken hand. He looked at Y/n who had tears running down her eyes. Ignoring it he carried her in his arms and walked towards his class. Every one of his classmates had their eyes over him but he didnt care. She didn't do anything and just looked at him. Placing her in his desk, he carefully wiped her tears and cupped her cheeks.

Hoseok: Did your dad do it to you?
Looking at her nod slightly he hugged her.
....

Another day came as it was the weekend. Y/n woke up late in the morning as she gave a deep sigh. Weekends were the days that everyone enjoyed but for her it was her darkest nightmares. Being over her dad's eyes 24 hours scared her. Walking slowly outside she looked at her dad's room which was closed indicating he was still asleep. Walking towards the sofa she carefully sat down and looked at the remote. Opening the TV she lowered the volume and roamed over the channels. Her hands stopped as she stopped on one channel where her favorite movie showed "The Lion King". Smiling, she looked at it. Laying down carefully with her broken arms she looked at it but her body stopped as her smile faded away when she heard badnging noise coming from her dad's room. Slowly raising her head she stopped as she heard a female voice. Walking towards the door slightly she kept her ears on it hearing unusual screams where a lot of giggles were involved. Slowly getting the door handle she opened the door slowly peeking only to see her dad naked over a woman. She shivered and looked at him kissing her. It was the same state she went through a few days back but here the woman looked enjoying it when she was trembling in pain. Looking at the moves of her dad over the women she panicked. Her heartbeat increased as her breathing hitched with her body trembling. Stepping back slowly she walked towards the tv and closed it walking towards her room. Closing the door she got on her bed and closed her eyes. Her heart was beating rapidly inside her chest. Her body panicked as she heard screams.

Y/n: mommy i don't wanna face it back again. My pp still huts.
She whispered and cried.

Years and years passed as Y/n grew up as a teenager. She was still that lonely girl. She was transferred to another school where nobody liked her. She entered her classroom as she looked at the boy who threw a roll of paper over her as soon as she entered the class. She ignored it and walked towards her bench which was filled with garbage. Throwing them away she sat down and opened her books, starting to revise the chapter as the test was a few periods away. She whimpered and held her hair which was being pulled looking back at the person who was doing it. She slowly lowered her head as the group of people threw red ink over her. After they were done they went back to their sears laughing and giggling. Getting up she went towards the bathroom and washed her face.

The day passed as she got inside her room. Wearing the clothes which her dad placed on her bed before he left she stood near the mirror observing. Marks and hickeys all around. Not only her dad but he brings his colleagues as well. She looked at her dress which was a lace. She flinched and looked at her door opening seeing a man getting inside. With her head down low she laid over her bed as he locked the door. Tears streamed down her eyes as she looked at the man opening his clothes and hovering over her. He runned down his hands over her as she didnt do anything and sat there lightly panicking from inside. She didn't want to face it back again after last night. His hands started getting towards her inner thighs as he placed his fingers inside her moving it harshly. She cried at the end as her body didn't take the pressure of such things. She was just 17 years old. Her clothes were soon on the floor with men moving over her badly. After he left another came and did the same things. Four mens were over her at night and at the end her dad.

To be continued...
So here is the chapter. So I have thought to end the flashback in next chapter as in next chapter there will be comeback of Taehyung. I hope everyone liked this chapter.