Chapter 28

Taehyung: Y/n

He said as he moved her shoulder looking over at her frozen body with tears slowly moving down her cheeks. Standing up from the bed he walked towards her and slowly caressed her head sitting on the floor next to her body laying over the bed.

Taehyung: Y/n....its fine if you're not going to meet him....stop crying.

He said softly, caressing her head.

Taehyung: stop crying, we won't go but come with me now for once.

He whispered, placing a kiss over her head.

Y/n: why are you like this?

She whispered.

Taehyung: I need to make up and get punished for what I made you go through...

He said and smiled, sadness, realization and regret reflected through it. His eyes were covered with tears but he kept it within himself.

Taehyung: Come with me....please.
He said as Y/n gave a second thought and looked over Taemin who was peacefully asleep. Nodding at him, she sat on the bed and stood up from the bed, as did taehyung. Kneeling down, she carefully covered his blanket and placed hers and taehyung pillows on the side so he wouldn't fall down.

Turning around she looked at Taehyung who had held her hands. Walking forward with him she walked towards the room which was made as Taehyung office.

Taehyung: sit on the sofa.
He said calmly as Y/n nodded and sat on the sofa. Soon Taehyung came back with his laptop and sat beside her, opening the laptop. He slowly looked at her and placed his hands on hers.

Taehyung: tell me everything honestly...hmm

He whispered as Y/n didn't say anything and looked at the laptop screen. Taehyung opened his facebook and went over his friend list opening Y/n's dad account. Y/n's breathing hitched as soon as she saw his face, tears covering it. Taehyung looked over at her and lightly squeezed her hands carefully.

Taehyung: I am here...don't worry.
He said as he went through her dad's friends list.

Taehyung: Tell me about those people who laid their hands over you.
He said and slowly moved the cursor down revealing accounts.
~*~

One hour passed as Taehyung made sure to note down every account and screenshot it as Y/n revealed their identity to them. She had a panic attack once but he was there enough to soothe her. He looked at her and gave a careful glance who had tears running down speaking the truths that she went through. The abuse and pain she went through. Knowing it would be too much for her in one day he had closed the laptop and pulled her over his arms.

Taehyung: Let's go and sleep...it will relieve you if you get proper sleep. And I am really sorry to bring those peoples and your memories in search of getting to them.
He whispered as Y/n sat in silence.

Y/n parted from the hug and stood up walking towards the door. Taehyung looked at her blankly as he placed his laptop on its place and turned himself towards the bedroom seeing her managing his side of the bed. As soon as her eyes caught him she walked towards her direction and slid under the sheets. Taehyung walked towards the bed and sat there drinking water from the glass located there. Soon he got under the sheets as well. Hugging the two people beside he hid himself on taemin's back remembering every word Y/n said about what those people did to her.

FLASHBACK

Taemin: daddy..Mommy will go away from me...please let me see her...I promise I will get better marks tomorrow.
The little one cried as Taehyung dragged him to his bedroom.