32

Next day came as I limped from the aching body I had from the earlier beatings back again. I stood in the line as I looked around the canteen searching for the guy who shamelessly talked about my wife, but found no traces of him. Getting my food I ate and washed the dishes and walked towards the area where the officer had told me to go.

I stood there looking here and there, there were people at the ground waiting for someone to, just like me. I looked at the front as I heard a loud voice of a person looking from the front to find an officer.

Officer: You guys will be trained over specific and special places from now and you have to work according to the topic you're trained in. Hopefully you guys will work excellently..

He said and walked away as some of the other officers gathered and divided us in groups.

I walked in the line as I was brought to one hall with sewing machines. I looked at the place more gently as I went and sat on the one bench with a sewing machine on the table right in front of me. I lightly touched the sewing machine and smiled.

"Maybe this is the best way to give myself away from the pain of separation."

~•~

I looked at my hand and bitterly smiled. It didn't go as I thought. Sewing pins created little but a lot of wounds on my hands.

Walking in front I stopped as I saw one figure being dragged inside. My breath hitched as somewhere I felt pain and somewhere I was angry.

The man's eyes came in contact to mine but he ignored me and walked with the officer who was dragging him. Stopping one of the officers I asked.

Taehyung: Why is he here?

Officer: in the crime of abuse, multiple rape and using his own daughter body to earn money. He has been sentenced to death by the court today.
He said as the officer walked away.

Taehyung: and ruining my life and happiness too.

Walking behind them I stopped as I saw the officer who is in charge coming towards me.

Officer: your prison is not here it's over that side.
He said pointing fingers. Nodding my head at him I walked towards my prison and sat down.

Taehyung: I'm happy now...happy knowing you must be relaxed and free from the curse you were suffering on.
I said as I smiled at the picture of Y/n which I had.

Taehyung: I'm prisoned, your dad is prisoned and I hope those people who used your I'll be here too. I'm genuinely happy for you.

I said and smiled, bringing the picture closed to me. I placed a kiss on it smiling. Closing my eyes I rested my head on the wall just imagining a smile over her lips. Smile of being free and relaxed..
~•~

A whole day passes as Y/n sat on the bed looking at her side. Taemin was already asleep but she couldn't. A part of her was happy as another part of her felt being pushed over darkness.

Giving a deep sigh she stood up and walked towards the balcony and looked at the surroundings, which was new to her but she was getting used to it. A new place with people who didn't know anything about her. Even though Jin wanted her to stay in his house, she couldn't say yes, as she herself rented an apartment which she had been looking for months to shift after running away from Taehyung but things changed in the end.

She looked down as she lightly scratched the balcony's railings from her nails as her heart felt heavy. She gave a deep breath trying to keep her grief within herself but she couldn't as soon it bursted into silent sobs.

It was not easy for her either, entire things had changed just within a week. Things happened like how she wishes but still in some parts she was left numb.

She stopped as she quickly wiped her tears as she heard the doorbell ringing. Wondering who it was, she walked towards the main door and opened it. She lightly blinked as she stood there.

???: Hey new neighbor.
A man's voice echoed as she looked at him strangely, making the man in front of her feel shy and awkward.

???: I stay at that apartment..I just came to visit and get to know you, afterall we are neighbors from now on.

He said and gave a smile as Y/n still stood there looking at him strangely.

???: Eh..are you alright? I'm not a ghost for you to stare at me like that.

He whispered as Y/n looked at him and gave a smile as the person who stood in front of her nervously, lightly rubbing his ears feeling shy.

Y/n: I'm Y/n...Ki- Choi Y/n. Nice to meet you.
She said introducing herself with a smile to the guy who stood in front of her.

???: Nice to meet you...I'm Jeon Jungkook..your neighbor next door. Hope we can be friends.
He said, slightly giggling.

To be continued..