Chapter 16

Taehyung: I don't like other used stuff and you know what I added you to the list right now.

He said and kept on beating her.

When he stopped her body was covered in rashes and light blood. Her breathing uneven. Taehyung moved his hands towards the back of her head and opened it. Y/n teary eyes met empty one. She kept on looking at him asking herself mentally why did she go through the abuse pain back again?.

Taehyung: get up. Wear your clothes and get the fuck out of my room with your belongings within a hour. If I ever found even one strand of your hair in this room. I will murder you with my own hands.

He said but nothing went inside her ear....her mind was completely refusing to hear a word.

She moved her weak hands and placed them on his cheeks. Fingers trembling like all the energy has been sucked up from her body. She blinked her eyes for sometimes then darkness covered her.

...

Next day came as she found herself laying over the bed. She looked at her side to see Taehyung looking at her smiling but nothing then an empty bed. Her eyes roamed through the room as she found herself laying in the opposite room of taehyung. Her head aching badly until the horror hit her. She shook her head thinking it might be a bad dream but the truth was it was the reality she went through. Pushing her body she held her head and looked at herself. She was naked under the sheets. Her eyes trailed through the wounds and scars that were printed over her body. She kept on looking at with her mind replaying her whole life events. One of his abusive nights turned her whole mind upside down as she stepped out of the bed with a blanket wrapped over her body. She entered the room as she saw Taehyung standing in front of the mirror managing his clothes. Ignoring him she walked towards the closet and took out a fresh pair of clothes for her. Hearing the creaking sound of the closet he turned towards her blanket wrapped body entering the closet. He walked towards her and pushed her body inside that tiny room and closed the door locking it.

Y/n: taehyung

She screamed but no answer. The lights were off making the closet dark, the light switch could only be on and off through outside but not inside. She held her head as her dad's scolding, screams echoed through her head. Soon she came back to the senses and kept on knocking at the door. Loud cries escaped the room as Taehyung sat on the bed and listened to all of it. Soon they stopped.

Y/n sat there shivering with her back rested at the door in fear like she used to before and closed her eyes talking to her mother image pasted over her mind. She never saw her in her reality but only on the framed that hanged through the walls in her dad's house. She knew if she was here she would have perfect life. She knew if anything bad happened she could go and hug her tightly crying inside her arms but that only stayed there in her mind as she kept on whispering "mummy...save me please."

Tears covering her cheeks as they kept on falling from her closed eyes. She had managed to wear some clothes in darkness with a blanket wrapped around.. Taehyung had left for his office as her hungry, scared figure stayed there trembling inside the small closet. She closed her eyes wishing to fall asleep as hunger rolled all over her stomach and the urge to go to pee ate all her up.

~*~

Night fell on the town as Taehyung drove his car into his villa back again. He lazily walked towards the room and opened the closet to see her figure falling to the ground right after he opened the door. Her eyes closed. Taking out his clothes he left the door open and walked towards the bathroom placing it inside. He knew she had passed out but he wished for more...he wished for her death. He walked back outside and looked at her figure laying at the ground half inside the closet half outside. He looked at the jug of water which was always placed at the coffee table. Walking towards it he walked back towards her pouring it all over her body.

Her body lightly flinched as she opened her eyes. Everything revolved around her, her whole vision blurry. She forcefully closed her eyes back and opened it soon. She saw taehyung but refused looking at him. Hurriedly she pushed her sore and weak body walking towards the bathroom locking the door. After a few minutes she stepped outside looking at Taehyung sitting there. Holding the furniture she walked towards him and sat next to him. His eyes looked at her as she held his hands tightly. Standing up he pulled his hands and entered the bathroom but before locking the door he said "I need food ready right after I complete showering if I do not know your consequence."

Months passed by as she kept on looking at him change worse day by day. The night had covered the city as she waited for Taehyung to come back as it was already midnight. She tried calling him but her number was blocked. She kept on waiting until she saw Taehyung's wobbling figure walking inside. He seemed drunk. His eyes met Y/n feared Y/n as he ran towards her hugging her tightly in his embrace.

Taehyung: I missed you so much princess...

He said with a drunk tone. He separated the hug and looked at her with a breathtaking smile. He kept on looking at her until tears rolled down her eyes.

Taehyung: baby what's wrong...why are you crying...what happened baby.

He said worried. His mind was not in place because of the strong beverage which covered his body.

Taehyung: baby don't cry

He whispered and wiped her tears and placed his lips on hers kissing her passionately. Soon she kissed him back. Her body got pushed into the sofa with him hovering over her. She detached the lips and attacked her necks kissing her passionately with his hands roaming over her body's carefully and sweetly. Y/n tried to stop him but she couldn't as he started ruling over her body lovingly. Soon he opened his and her clothes and threw them on the ground. Carefully he entered her and moved slowly and passionately inside. Resting his hand over her neck he kept the night going.

2 WEEKS LATER

Y/n looked towards Taehyung who was watching TV. Wide smile spread through her lips. Stepping in front of him she looked at him, who already looked quite angry.

Y/n: taehyung I'm pregnant....

To be continued..

 I HOPE NOW EVERYONE UNDERSTAND'S HOW TAEMIN WAS BORN AND MANY MIGHT HAVE QUESTION WHETHER DID TAEHYUNG REMEMBER ABOUT THE SEX HE DID WHILE DRUNK...BUT HE DIDN'T AND Y/N DIDN'T LET HIM KNOW.