Chapter 10

Taemin: I don't wanna lose you mommy.
He whispered.

Taemin cried, hardly hugging her as she stroked back resting her head on his. Tears streaming down from her eyes. She closed her eyes and kept on caressing Taemin's head trying to shush him with her mentality trying to shush herself. The torture that the little one was getting ate everything her up. Taehyung was the worst for Taemin. He had tortured her before Taemin and after Taemin was born the torture that he went through left her weak. She tried to scream but her lips were shushed and her cries were pressured to shut it down. The harsh reality of the world she went through hurtled her and now seeing her son walking through it like she did hurtled her more. The world was set in such way that if someone was kept in torture chamber they keep on getting the pain while if another one is kept in blissful life they would keep on getting perfect life while the people in the middle ones were unheard.

She gave a hurtful sigh as she held Taemin tightly hugging him, he was only her family to count on and what ruined the things most was him getting mentally, physically and verbally abused. Everything ached, both still she was left in a dark room in a lighten up world holding her son trying to figure out the escape.

Y/n: nothing will happen to mommy....she will fix everything up.

She said with a stone in her heart. She wanted to fix everything and make it perfect for her son but was trapped inside Taehyung's tight gripped fist. She kept on caressing his head. As the clock ticked it's time she separated the hug and wiped his tears.

Y/n: let's go and make breakfast.....what do you want to eat?

Taemin: cookies

Y/n: cookies?

Taemin: yes!!!

Y/n: I need to bake it for my baby then.
She said and got up smiling at Taemin.

Taemin: I'll help you too.
He said and got up off the bed as Y/n giggled and held his hands. Looking at him carefully walking towards the door forward then pulling her towards the kitchen.

~*~
Taemin sat on the chair and started munching on the freshly baked cookies with one cup of milk. As per Taehyung's order Y/n prepared pancakes for him as after done with his breakfast she called him. Soon Taehyung was downstairs as he started eating pancakes too. He looked at Taemin eating cookies as he forwarded his hands and ruffled his hair making him flinch and look over him.

Taehyung: Will you get full of it?
He asked the boy who was looking over him with wide eyes.

Taemin: I will daddy.
He said munching on it back again while Taehyung just hummed.

Y/n: stop this shit Taehyung,
She said as Taemin's and Taehyung eyes went right through her, looking at her annoyed face.

Y/n: you think I wouldn't know what is an act and what is real...I just wanted you to behave and be a good dad with Taemin but you really don't care and keep on torturing Taemin. I am not a fool.
She spat over him as seeing her Taemin getting mentally abused, hurt her, and arched her heart.

Taehyung looked at Taemin who had started shivering. Before he could do anything to Taemin, he ran away as instructed by Y/n as she knew after talking about this to Taehyung he would be in complete anger. Taehyung tried to run away behind him but Y/n stopped him holding his hand as Taemin shut the door closing the latch.

Y/n: abuse me but not him...he's too small.

She said and kneeled down in front of him looking down. Her eyes had started to leave its fresh warm water as she lightly shivered, while Taehyung kept on looking at her. Gripping her hand tightly he pulled her as her body laid down on the floor. She closed her eyes and breathed out as she knew the pre afternoon would be long and painful for her.

Taehyung held the fork and sat down over her body as without mercy he stabbed into her back as she screamed at the top of her lungs. At the other side the little boy sat near the door crying, he didn't want this. His body stiffened as he heard a loud scream coming from his mommy's lips. Taehyung held the fork as he twisted it, making her Yelp in pain. He pulled out the fork as blood flew rapidly. Y/n closed her eyes with lips trembling as she tried her best to ignore the pain but everything didn't go like she expected as she felt his hands start to tear her clothes from the back. Taehyung got up and held the glass of water. Pouring that water over her body he sat on the floor as he crushed the glass in front of her sight as she kept on looking at the glass forming tiny pieces some were powdered as some were pointing itself with medium broken pieces.

Without a word escaping her lips she felt those glass pieces digging into her back, she tried to scream but her lips shut itself knowing Taemin at the next door will be dying in fear of her scream. Taehyung stood up as he stabbed her back with the pieces. Walking towards the shoe shelf he wore his boots and came back. The floor was already flooded with her blood as she cried silently. Taemin stood there as he stepped on the glass that was not fully stabbed. Her fingers started scratching the floor in pain as her fingers were pricked by the glass. Her fingers dragged themselves up and down as her hand print covered the floor.

Y/n: ta-tae s-stop
She cried as she couldn't take the pain. Taehyung looked at her as he walked towards her face without any mercy. He kicked her face making her nose bleed in the hard impact. Her eyes blacked out as she breathed heavily but Taehyung didn't stop. Grabbing the hair of the passed out Y/n he dragged her body towards his room. Pulling out the stabbed glass piece from her body he carried her and laid her body into the bed. His white bed sheet turned red as blood and it got a touch. He got on top of her and threw her left out clothes onto the floor. With a deep breath he opened his clothes as well as he kept them on the bed. Without any words he slid himself into the passed out girl, his eyes closed for a sec as he entered inside her, without any further things he held her hands and pinned it over her head moving harshly and badly inside her. Moans left his mouth as he fastened himself inside in her inhuman pace. He bit her skin harshly until it blended as her body slightly moved itself uncomfortably in pain. Her eyes still closed as they were still blacked out. He looked
down towards her private part as he saw her bleeding. Looking that he moved more as soon he hit his climax.

Laying down at the side he closed his eyes for a while but afterwards he kicked her body making it fall on the floor hitting the coffee table.

To be continued...
I don't think that abuse turn that dark like I thought it would. See you all in next chapter but I hope everyone liked it. Don't forget to vote and comment. The next chapter might be a bit left if the story doesn't get at least 80 votes.
Don't forget to stay safe and healthy u all.
🥰🥰🥰🥰