Chapter 18

She breathed out and looked towards her arms. She opened the drawer in front of her and took out the toilet paper which was kept as storage. She rolled down the papers and tore it as half of it was released. She rolled it through her other hands and placed it carefully over her wrist covering all her cuts.

Sun rises high up in the sky as Y/n returns home after leaving Taemin at school. She entered the house and looked towards Taehyung who was sitting on the couch all dressed up in Tuxedo. She avoided his looks and moved forward passing him but her legs stopped, her body going cold right after she heard his voice.

Taehyung: stop
He said.

Y/n turned her heels and looked towards taehyung. Taehyung looked at her and stood up holding the tie from the sofa walking forward. He stopped right in front of Y/n and handed him over his tie. Taking a deep breath Y/n managed the tie over his shirt's collar and started making a knot. While Taehyung kept on looking at her. After it was done Y/n moved a little backwards looking at Taehyung.

Taehyung: I have a meeting starting at 10:00. Before I go , come forward and tell me all the rules that are meant to be followed by you.

He said in an ordering way as Y/n lowered her head and bit her lips remembering the rules which were meant to be followed.

Y/n: 1. Do not try to go outside the house without any permission.

(Picking Taemin from school is only allowed without permission).

2. If found, telling people the things that have happened and will happen inside these four walls then severe  punishment is given.

3..

She tapped her feet and tried to remember the third one but she couldn't.

Taehyung: What's the third rule?

He slightly raised his voice, making her flinch. With teary eyes she looked at him and whispered.

Y/n: I forgot.

Hearing that, Taehyung raised one of his eyebrows and without any words she was given a tight hard slap. He moved forward towards her and gripped her head tightly. His other hand squeezes her arms harshly as it can as tears which stayed inside her eyes avoiding to fall down finally rolled down her eyes as pain strike her. Taehyung soon pinned her on the wall holding her wrist tightly. The new cut which she made last night started bleeding as the hard grip covered it. Her white sweatshirt stained in blood as taehyung left her wrist looking at the blood soaked upon her sleeves. Holding her wrist he moved the sleeves up and looked at the newly made marks. His eyes went red as anger covered all of him. His body started trembling as he gritted her teeths. He held her ear tightly, squeezing it tightly. He held her hair and threw her on the ground. Hovering over her fragile body, he punched her face continuously until her nose and lip bleeding. Her breathings got uneven as she opened her teary eyes when he stopped.

Taehyung: 3. Do not call any man over. If found, Taemin has to go through the consequences.

He said and got up fixing his clothes. He looked at Y/n crying in pain as she covered her face sobbing harshly. His eyes kept on looking at her until he turned his back towards and walked towards the sofa managing all the files. He looked at the clock which ticked 9:30 as he hurriedly left the house, closing the door behind. Taehyung, a person who worked in a company when he married Y/n had build up his own company within all these 7 years. He had become one of the fastest growing businessmen turning him into the business tycoon of Korea. Girls drooled over him to lay over the bed as boys made sure to get work over his company. But that person who was kind and sweet outside stepping into his house was one of the monsters that scared the hell out of his own child and wife indoors.