Chapter 20

(Don't forget to play the above song.....play the song from start only)

Taheyung: Both son and mom need a good lesson to be taught.
He said.

Pulling the chair that was kept there he walked toward the crying child and picked him up, keeping him there, tying him there. He looked at Y/n and held her hair, gripping it tightly. Her already shattering body from the last abuses was thrown towards the wall. The impact of her head and wall made a big sound as Taehyung looked at Taemin crying his eyes out telling him to stop. Y/n stretched her eyes as she held her head tightly crying too. Taehyung looked at her body already away from the wall as he walked towards her, pressing her body and head as hard as he could. y/n let out loud cries as taemin kept on looking at them shivering in fear. He had already peed his pants in fear.

After Taehyung's hand left Y/n's head, Y/n body shifted to the ground, Taehyung walked towards the door walking out, and soon he came back with a golf stick. Locking the door behind him he walked towards Y/n who was walking towards taemin to open him up. He held her shirt and dragged her back to place right in front of taemin's eyes. Y/n body sat on the floor as she looked at taehyung leaving her collar. Her eyes looked towards the golf stick and him.

Y/n: taehyung
She whispered. Right after her lips left it, Taehyung hit the golf stick over her neck harshly, just the same way golf players hit the ball aiming to make it enter the hole. Y/n body stopped for a while as screamed left from both taemin and Y/n. Y/n body fell to ground as she closed her eyes in pain. Her hand was holding her neck as she cried loudly. Taehyung kept on looking at her suffering as he held the golf stick tightly back again.

Taehyung: teach your son that 15+3 is 18.
He said and aimed it one her hands. She begged to let her go and Taemin looked at both of them shivering, crying and screaming to let his mother go. Her hand and neck had started bleeding as she held herself back whispering "mommy...save me". Taehyung looked at her whispering as she closed her eyes. Ignoring it, Taehyung held it back again, hitting her body. Taemin loudly screamed as he saw Y/n eyes closing harshly breathing but taehyung didn't stop. He kept hitting her body, which had already started bleeding. Her unconscious self kept on getting beaten as taemin closed his eyes avoiding to look. His body flinched every time as he heard hard beating sounds coming.

Taemin:I'm sorry mommy.
He said and shivered there.

Taehyung stopped and threw the golf stick and walked towards taemin who had his eyes closed with his lips whispering "i'm sorry mommy." with tears rolling down. He let out a little whimper as he felt Taehyung's fingers opening the rope. He slowly opened his eyes and looked at him thinking it's his turn now.

Taehyung: stand on the ground.
He said as the child which cried in fear stood in front him. Taemin's eyes slowly looked over Y/n whose body was bleeding badly. He kept on looking at her as soon loud sobs left his lips.

Taehyung: your mom will be locked here until the day after tomorrow...you won't even be able to meet her. She will only be able to get out of here if you scored 20 above....if not then you will never see your mother face back again.

He said looking at the kid warning him. Taemin's breathing grew as his vision started forming black dots around him. He whispered "daddy" and held his shoulder. Taehyung giggled and looked at the kid suffering until that little fragile kid's body gave up on the ground with darkness covering his eyesight.

Lifting that kid in his arms he walked towards the bedroom leaving Y/n there. He placed taemin on the bed and walked towards his and Y/n's bedroom bringing out clothes for him. After changing it he tucked the little one into his bed and walked back down towards the basement with a lock. Giving Y/n a last look he locked the door and walked back upstairs. Taking a long shower he went inside the bed and pulled taemin in his arms sleeping.

<><><><><><><><>
Y/n: baby don't cry.
She said and wiped away the little one's tears and smiled.

Taemin: don't leave me mommy...please
He whispered as a drop of tear rolled down his eyes.

Wiping the tears back again Y/n spoke

Y/n: baby...you're strong. And mommy needs to go now. Don't worry your mommy will always look after you.
She whispered and placed a kiss on his forehead as Taemin cried. She was disappearing from his sight as Y/n smiled and waved a bye at him leaving the little one crying badly. Taemin's hands were flying in the air trying to go in her arms but before he could do so she fully disappeared leaving the kid shattered.
<><><><><><><><><>

Taemin: mommy
He screamed and woke up. Tears covered all over his cheeks. Taehyung woke up and looked at the kid crying. Taemin jumped from the bed running. He quickly ran and went downstairs towards the basement and looked at the closed door.

Taemin: mommy
He said and knocked on the door as he waited there for a response but he didn't get one. His legs felt weak as he cried harshly knocking on the door. Taehyung looked at the kid broken over there as he huffed and pulled him.

Taemin: Daddy leave me...mommy said she will go.
He said crying.

To be continued.