31

Limping towards my prison with the officer i looked around, some were druggist, some murderers, some cheaters, thieves or robbers, and I was the part of domestic violence and child abuse. Everything felt shattered just within hours, just within some moment of time thinking I made them go through the worst.

I was pushed inside the prison as I looked straight at the officer with dull and tired eyes, hoping for some treatments for my wounds but was left dumbfounded when he left after locking the prison. Holding my wounded stomach I sat down at the floor and rested my head on the wall until tears covered my cheeks.

Sceneries of them crying, asking for forgiveness screamed through my brain as the thing I could only do is feel hopeless, sad, guilty, lifeless and curse myself for my own deeds.
~~

My eyes opened as I looked straight at the officer hitting the iron rod. Slowly pushing myself up I stood, maybe it was time for another beating. Lowering my head I looked at the floor until I heard his voice.

Officer: go to the canteen...food is being served for criminals like you and from tomorrow you have to attend the training.

Taehyung: trainings.

Officer: training for prisoners, like sewing clothes, making things from bamboo and many more.

I just looked at him for a while and nodded as he walked towards the other prison, ringing the iron rod like he did to the one I was staying at.

Taking a deep breath I took a step forward and walked through the open door. Looking at others walking I followed them as I saw them entering the canteen, some smiling and talking at each other, some glaring at each other. Standing on the line I took my food and went to one empty bench and sat on it eating peacefully. It didn't taste that good but that was not the thing for me to care about it just knowing I was provided food to feed myself was enough.

After eating, I stood up and walked towards the place to wash my dishes until I was stopped by one of the prisoners.

Prisoners: new here?
He asked, I looked at him, face which had cuts, bruises and the eyes of a devil. Not being in the mood to answer anyone I just nodded my head and looked at him with a blank face.

I looked at him as he loudly clapped his hands getting attention from some of the people until they came and surrounded me.

Prisoner: we have a newcomer here...let's welcome him with a round of applause.
He said as I looked at him and the people who had surrounded me clapping their hands which clearly was to scare me from them.

Prisoner: So what's your name handsome.
He asked.

Taehyung: Taehyung...Kim Taehyung.

Prisoner: how did the business tycoon end up coming here?
He asked as I looked at him.

Taehyung: you know me?
I asked him with a shock. Looking at me he nodded his head and took steps towards me.

Prisoner: how will I forget you Kim....
He whispered and lightly scratched my right cheeks with his sharp long nails.

Prisoner: after all you're the business partner of Kang....but that's not the matter at this point, I just want to know how you ended up here.

Taehyung: I abused my wife and child.

He said as he raised one of his eyebrows and looked at me with a smirk.

Prisoner: abused such a beautiful wife?...you should have just given her to me if you were not satisfied with her...after all I crave for new womens and girls every day.

That was enough for me to lose my temper but before I could do anything one of the officers came near me.

Officer: there's no time to surround each other...you guys need to get back to prisons within 10 minutes if I find some of you out...know something worse is coming for you all.

Hearing him everyone quickly dispersed from the sight but still I had my eyes on that prisoner who made my temper rise. Right after the officer left...I took long steps towards him and banged my plate into his head making him groan in pain. He turned his head towards me as I held his collar and barked at him.

Taehyung: Dare to slip something like that about my wife from your lips. I will not mind killing you.

With that I walked away from him and washed my dishes and walked back inside the prison, with anger still surrounding me. Soon the door was locked as I sat on the bed and looked at the picture I had kept, picture of Y/n and Taemin smiling. Slightly moving my fingers on their image I bitterly smiled.

Taehyung: Are you guys happy and delighted now?
I whisper.

Taehyung: I still want you two..but it's far away now...too far away.

Everything has shattered
Due to me
And it's too late to fix things
I know, no one of you will be able to accept me,
Accept me from the things I made you to go through,
All the thing I have now is this image and
Adore you, smile at you two...
I shouldn't say it but
I want you...

To be continued..