Chapter 13

Jin: why don't you say he does all these things to your mommy.

He said but that sentence broke her heart. Only if she was here she would have never gone through that and all those worst things. Hearing mom covered her eyes as tears started rolling down her cheeks.

Little Y/n: Mommy died while giving birth to me and daddy hates me for that.
She whispered.

Hoseok kicked Jin as Namjoon glared at him. The girl who was smiling a second was crying back again and they hated Jin for asking that question. Y/n stopped crying and looked at Jin "Only if mom was here I would have not gone through it.....daddy calls me killer....killer of the love of his life."

She said and got up from the chair. All three stood up as well and followed Y/n as she told them to follow her. She took them to the garden back at the school and told them to sit on the bench located there and they did. Walking towards the flower over there she plucked three of it and walked towards them. Giving each one to them she smiled and said "thank you". They smiled and pulled her in chair and hugged her. She was the purest thing for them, her smile meant everything.

Evening fell as Y/n walked towards the road to get to her house. After opening the lock after a lot of trouble she rushed herself to her room and opened hoseok's hoodie and hid it inside her bag. She changed her clothes and took out her homework and started working over it. But her body stiffened as soon as she heard the door open. Stretching her body she looked at the door with her dad coming inside her room.

Y/n: daddy
She said still with a smile over her lips. Her dad moved further and sat beside and caressed the hickeys that he gave her yesterday. Smiling at her he pulled her body and placed it on his lap. Y/n looked at him as her body flinched when she felt him kissing her neck back again like yesterday.

Y/n:daddy stop
She whispered but he didn't. His hands kept on tracing her body as she slapped his hands and ran out of his hold. Getting angry over her, her dad started running back and held her before she could go and hid her body in one corner of her room. Holding her wrist he tightly slapped her as she cried. He held her hair and threw her at the ground. Getting down towards her height he badly punched her. He kept on punching her as she cried in pain. Her nose started bleeding as her face was bruised from a hard punch. Stopping to punch her he held her hands and twisted it as hard as he could as she screamed in pain. Cracking sound was soon heard as he left her and kicked her body one time getting inside his room. Crying holding her hand she sat up and ran back to her room. Locking the door from the latch that was at the end of the door. She cried and curled up her body into a ball at the bed and cried upto sleep took over her.

The morning fell as she woke up. She tried to move her hand but it didn't. It was badly swollen. She tried to move it but she couldn't. Her body flinched as she heard a knock at the door.

Dad: Y/nie open the door.
She heard his voice. Even though she was scared she got up from the bed and walked towards the door. Sitting on the floor she opened the latch from her other hand which was perfectly fine. She looked at her dad who was perfectly dressed up to go towards the hospital. He was a doctor. Walking inside the room he walked towards her wardrobe and took out the cloth which looked perfect.

Dad: Come here.
He said. With fear over her she slowly walked and stood near him. He carried her and placed her on the bed making her stand on it. Opening her clothes he held her now broken hand and slightly caressed it. Her hand was swollen and pale. Y/n slightly flinched as she felt his touch over her broken bone. Tears streamed down her eyes as she tried her best not to sob. Her dad saw the tears as he slowly wiped it and carried her in his arms, getting all the books inside her bag he held it and walked out of the house as Y/n kept on looking at him. He locked the door and walked towards his car that was parked. Opening the car lock through the key he opened the door of the passenger seat and carefully placed Y/n on it as she just looked at him buckling her seatbelt. Caressing her head he walked towards his direction and drove the car away. Going towards his hospital he parked the car at the parking lot which was only his. Neither anyone could park over there nor anyone dared to. Again carrying Y/n in his arms he walked towards the hospital.

Doctor 1: is she your daughter,
One man asked who looked the same as him. Nodding at him he smiled and said Y/n to say hello as a part of gratitude.

Doctor 1: what's wrong with her face....they have bruise all over it,
He asked her father to stop and looked at her and looked back to his friend.

Dad: She got bullied in school...poor baby. They even broke her hand. I need to do the treatment. After all she is only my family now.
He said and placed a kiss over her cheeks as his friends just looked at Y/n in awe and bid goodbye after talking with him for a few minutes.

Y/n dad looked at her and walked towards his cabin. Getting a xray of her hand he walked towards her who was given a teddy to play with. Looking at her play, one part of heart melted as another was still filled with hatred. Y/n looked at her dad as her body stiffened back again. Her smile faded away.

Dad: Daddy needs to fix your bone...hmm.
He said and carried her towards the operation theatre and placed her on the bed after changing her clothes to a hospital one. Y/n looked at him scared as he just giggled and asked the nurse for the injection of anesthesia. Y/n looked at him and lightly groaned when she felt a little needle getting inside her skin. Soon she was asleep. With the help of a nurse and his knowledge Y/n dad fixed the bone. Her hand was plastered.

Y/n eyes opened as she saw herself laying down in her dad's cabins. Y/n slowly looked at her hand which was bandaged. Getting up and sitting at the bed she looked at her dad who was talking with one of his patients. Slowly getting off from the bed she walked towards him which made him look at her.

Dad: Y/nie don't move, go and sit on the sofa.
Following her dad's order she went and sat on it. Holding the teddy bear she started playing with him, talking with him. After the patient was given the medication he walked towards Y/n and held her now fixed broken hand, taking the strap he made it slide towards her neck and give a support to it. Ordering food for her he fed her as Y/n just looked at him with shock.

To be continued...
How did Y/n father behavior change and why did it happen? What do you guys think. Don't forget to comment and vote. And I hope you're liking this story, 😄