Chapter 15

The days passed painfully as her dad finally decided to marry one of his patients. She stood there surprised looking around his house as it seemed huge. She looked at Taehyung who kept on observing each and every flaw she carried. He giggled and held her hands. It was the night of their marriage. The day which he wished to come and marry her was August 14, 2015. He intertwined his hands with her and pulled her towards the door.

She entered the house, the interior design which it held brought a peace over her mind. She looked at him who had turned him towards her and his hands wrapped around her waist. They were standing in the living room. Taehyung slowly leaned in and kissed her passionately. Separating from the long passionate kiss he joined their foreheads and closed his eyes feeling every feeling enter him. Y/n who had gone uncomfortable in kiss thinking she had to go through sex back had goosebumps all over her body. Taehyung's hands lightly caressed her right shoulder as he rested his head on her right shoulder.

Taehyung: don't get uncomfortable....I won't do it. I will do it when the right time comes and that is after we understand each other.
He said and placed a kiss on her forehead.

Taehyung: be comfortable kissing and hugging because I will do that each and every time I want.
He said giggling.

Taehyung: You must be tired na.....let's go and sleep while cuddling. As per I got to know your clothes are already well managed by the maids.
He whispered.

Holding Y/n hands gently he walked towards the stair with her. Y/n kept on looking at him and smiled while walking. Both entered the room as Taehyung looked at her and pointed historical fingers towards the bathroom door.

Taehyung: That's the bathroom....you can go and change in there while I will change my clothes in this room. Even if you don't mind you can change infront of me but if not uncomfortable I won't argue.
He said and giggled.

Y/n walked towards her suitcase and opened it taking her clothes out. Getting in she took a quick shower and changed her clothes walking outside to see only Taehyung there throwing the pillows to the ground.

Y/n: why are you throwing pillows.?

Taehyung: one for you, one for me. And other unnecessary things, till yesterday they were needed so i could hug them but today I have you so why to hug
pillows.
He said with his boxy smile. Y/n cheeks turned red making Taehyung giggle.

Taehyung: I spend 10000 hours and 10000 more....oh if that is what it takes to learn that's  sweet hearts of yours. And I might never get there but I'm gonna try if it is 10000 hours or rest of my life ....I'm gonna love you~~~
He sang and pulled her towards his arms kissing her cheeks.

Y/n chuckled as Taehyung turned her towards him and pecked her lips back again. Y/n looked at his as a bright smile appeared through her lips. Playing with his nose around her face he looked back straight to her.

Taehyung: let's sleep.
He said and pulled her towards the bed. Getting under the duvet he hugged her tightly with his one hand below her head and one wrapping around her shoulders and his leg climbed over her waist.

Taehyung: hug me back baby~
He said as Y/n hugged his neck feeling slightly uncomfortable until both drifted to their deep slumber.

......

The car stopped at the garage as Taehyung hurriedly walked towards the room seeing Y/n waiting for him with a huge smile. He was one of the best choices her father had taken for her but still he was unaware about it. Taehyung stopped in front of her as Y/n jumped towards him and hugged him tightly after placing a kiss on his lips. Laughing, Taehyung hugged her back tightly.

Taehyung lightly separated the hug and entered the house, closing the door behind him, he opened his shoes and placed his laptop bag at the table next to the door. Hurriedly he hugged Y/n tightly and kissed her deeply. He carried her and walked towards their room, still kissing. Laying on the bed with Y/n he separated his lips and looked straight into Y/n eyes.

Taehyung: I am not stopping today.
He whispered over her ears and started attacking her neck. Y/n closed her eyes, it was not something new for her but it was something she completely drenched on pleasure. She was going to feel love for the first time. She lightly moaned as Taehyung found her weak spot. Taehyung loved the feeling, tingling sensation ran all over his body as he felt himself getting hard over the sights and voice of her moaning his name.

Soon his and her clothes were thrown to the corner of the room. Y/n body already covered with love bites and hickeys where Taehyung felt every small care, caresses, love and wonders her hands did while he kept on loving her. Slowly fixing the posture of himself he pecked her lips and got up on his keeps while making her legs comfortable around his waist. Soon he entered her. Loud moans escaped her lips as Taehyung turned dark, feeling him go easily inside her. The shock hit him, the shock feeling himself loose over her inside rather than feeling tightness which he wanted.

Y/n opened her eyes and looked at Taehyung who had a dark face.

Y/n: baby
She called. Her hands caressing his cheek. Taehyung ignored and rested his head on her shoulders and moved inside her. He bit his lips tightly as the pleasure he thought he would get didn't occur over him. Anger only reflected over his eyes as he started moving harshly over her. But still he heard moans.  The point where she felt love in each and every move of him from the day she entered this house but Taehyung felt irritated. Moving for a few minutes more he pulled himself out and laid next to her without getting all things done. She looked at Taehyung who laid next to her with a dark face. Climbing her head at his chest she closed her eyes. But she flinched and raised her head looking at Taehyung who yanked her head to the pillows and walked out of the bed towards the wardrobe. Y/n looked at him strangely as she saw him pull out handcuffs and one his tie. She kept on looking at Taehyung who climbed back to the bed and cuffed her hands and tied up her ears. Taehyung slowly moved towards her ears and whispered "The real pleasure begins." He whispered.

Y/n lips formed a smile as she thought he wasn't comfortable doing it while meeting her eyes looking at him but it crushed when she felt a deep pain over her stomach. Her body flinched as she felt a burning sensation run over her as she felt a hard splash of belt over her skin. Tears left her eyes as she lightly screamed when she felt a hard splash all over her naked body.

Taehyung: I don't like other used stuff and you know what I added you to the list right now.
He said and kept on beating her.

To be continued.
Many of you might go against the point of abusing her but some men's are like this out there, who often abuse their wife's or girlfriend if they're not virgin. And I hope everyone understands my point.