Finding Aria

Aria Cadence has lost her passion to sing. For seventeen years, what she once thought was a beautiful escape, is now an unspoken taboo.Her passion for singing has been torn, broken and beaten down to the point that she wants nothing to do with singing-or music for that matter-ever again. And whose to blame her? Having two successful parents in the music industry and an younger sister who is now America's next Taylor Swift puts a lot of pressure on a girl. Teegan Kemp is the exact opposite.He wants only one thing in life and that is to thrive in the music world. It's hard business all right, but he has the looks, the voice, and the charisma to make it. In fact, He's already famous and well renown throughout the state of California. But one day is all it takes to change that. In that one fateful day, Teegan learns that he has a progressive disease that will slowly deteriorate his hearing until one day, he wont ever be able to hear again. When Teegan and Aria meet that fateful day in the hospital, Teegan instantly wants a friendship with the hard-shelled Aria. The only thing is, he wants to keep the loss of his hearing a secret to everyone-exspecially Aria. But it's easier said than done. Hearts and Dreams are on the line now when Aria and Teegan become closer.What happens when Teegan's secret can not only potentially ruin his life, But Aria's as well? How will they ever have a happy ending if everything and everyone is trying to tear them apart?

~*~

(If you can make me a cover or trailer, That would be great :) !)

Movie poster to the side made by @zera13

If you have the time, check out my others stories. My newest one is "My Hired Boyfriend"