45-♪- Rough Waters

♪-Chapter-45 *uneditied*

Check out the banner gif on the side-like no joke. It is beautiful. The banner was made by isasecret :)

~*~

Loose lips sink ships that’s what someone told me

But this boat will stay afloat for as long as you hold me

We been through rough water anytime it was tougher

But the fact I came back to remind you I love ya

            “You cheater,” I hiss, snatching the napkin away to examine the marks.

            “mhm, nope, you’re just a sore loser,” Teegan gloats smugly, leaning back in the hospital bed, his arms wrapped around my waist.

            I frown. “How did you win 10 times?”

            He rolls his eyes, pressing a soft kiss on the top of my head.

            Butterflies erupt in my stomach and I lean back against his chest, still upset that I had managed to lose ten games of tic tac toe to him.

            “Don’t be upset, love,” Teegan murmurs, moving my hair to the side to run his lips gently down my cheek to my neck.

            And I couldn’t…not with him next to me.

            I groan in frustration, shooting him a look that said you win.

            He responds with a breath taking grin before kissing my lightly on the lips.

            The door swings open and I swear, I jump a feet in the air as we separate.

            “Oh….wrong timing?” Tro asks by the door, his arm in a sling.

            Teegan immediately tenses, his jaw clenched.

            Placing a hand on Teegan’s arm, I smile at Tro.

            “No, come on in.”

            Tro walks over to the edge of the bed, resting on the arm on a chair.

            “So, how have you been?” Tro asks Teegan.

            I prepare to get up and leave, thinking they would want their privacy, but Teegan grabs my arm, his eyes begging me to say.

            “I’m…Okay,” Teegan says slowly, looking away guiltily from Tro’s cast. “How are you…”

            Tro laughs, surprising me. “Never better man. The other day I tried to make myself a peanut butter and jelly sandwich but,” Tro gestures to his broken arm. “you know, I couldn’t. So I tried to do it with my left, and let’s just say, the mess made Maria so mad, she threatened to castrate me.”
            I stare at Tro like he had three heads.

            He was laughing.

            I don’t think I’ve ever even heard him talk this much.

            Teegan stares at him too.

            “Um…” I begin.

            “Did you smear the jelly under her pillow?” Teegan suddenly asks Tro.