12-♪- If You're Not The One

♪-Chapter-Twelve

~*~

Aria:

            Banana cheerios and chocolate chunk muffins equals heaven.

            Sitting there watching A Walk To Remember, I pick at my muffin, savoring the chocolate.

             “Are you scared?”  : Landon

            “To death...”: Jamie replies with humor. Her eyes shinning with unbroken tears.

            Landon frowns, upset at her words. Poor Jamie I think, she’s going to die.

            Jamie: Lighten up.

            Landon: It's not funny.

            There’s a pause in the movie and I hold my breath, my eyes filling with tears as I shove some more Cheerios into my mouth.

            Jamie: I'm scared of not being with you.

            “Awwwwwww!” I cry out, flopping halfway down to the floor, cheerios falling everywhere.

            Landon: “Oh baby, that will never happen... I'll be here.”

            It was such a priceless moment. This was how love stories were supposed to go.

            Lying there pathetically moping about to try and dispel the image of Teegan from my mind, I eat some more Cheerios and stare at the ceiling.

            “Stupid Teegan,” I mutter quietly, sighing as I hang upside down from my bed.

            “Stupid Aria.”

            Mutter a half strangled cry, I throw my arms up as I see a tall figure jump on top of me.

            I scream.

            Gray eyes the color of a steely tempest look down at me, his eyes humorous.

            “Get off you big goof.” I demand, shoving Teegan off of me.

            “I quite like this position right now. It’s really comfortable,” Teegan says seriously, trying to suppress a smile as he lies down beside me.

            “ How long were you standing there?” I ask.

            “I didn’t see much…” a grin spreads across his face. “Just… ‘Oh Landon, I love you’” he mimics.

Groaning, I roll off my bed landing with a hard thump onto the floor.

            Teegan laughs down at me as he lounges on my bed.

            “What do you want,” I growl out.

            Teegan looks at me sadly. “To see you.”

            I roll my eyes, standing up and trying to ignore the frantic beat of my heart.

            I hear Teegan heave sigh as I make my way to my door.

            “How did you get in here anyways?” I ask, trying to not sound so curious.

            After all, he had to get through the iron gates, the security corridor…. George…. up the stairs which I don’t even know why I put that but now I am rambling because I am nervous…