Important Author's Note

Hello Lovelies! 

It's been a while, i've been trying to update the Finding Aria extras but i've been super busy with school and TKD.

i will be going through some MAJOR edits with this story-i won't do plot edits where i take out large segments of the story so rest assured-however, i like to think i've grown a bit as a writer from when i first started writing FA so grammar and a few loose ends will be taken care of once i find the time to actually do them.

this is final's season for me so i won't have a lot of time to update any of my stories :( but i still have creative writing in the mornings at school so i will keep updating...once in a blue moon-but this is just till the end of may.

um a couple of updates since i last talked to you=

    -i wrote a Christmas story and finished it! it's actually really surprising to me that it got so popular, i wasn't expecting that.

    -my baby right now is 'My Hired Boyfriend' (no i do not actually have a physical baby. I am a junior in highschool mind you).

   -My summer novel is "just Keep Swimming" and it's going to be about cute guys on the beach and aquariums! (well a little bit more than that but you get my point :) )

   -I am writing a....drum roll please....Super Hero Action story!!! (The Night vigilante) so yay!

  -And this is a bit random but i got my black belt in TKD! :o

So yeah...this is my life right now. I know i tell you guys this a lot but you really do mean the world to me. your comments and support inspire me every day and it makes me feel like i actually touch people's heart <3

Enough with the mushy and boring now^ i will talk to you guys later! Ciao! <3