Chapter 2

Bold is for male narrator.
Bold and italics is for female narrator.

🦢🦢🦢🦢🦢🦢🦢🦢🦢🦢🦢🦢🦢🦢🦢

Once upon a time. In a far away land. Gather around friends and let us tell you a story. The story of Ever after High. A high school for the teenage sons and daughters of the most famous fairytale characters who ever lived, but this year was like no other for the students of ever after high.

Princess Swan and Apple White the tale of a Royals.

For it is year of legacy day.

Apple, Princess and Briar are walking through the woods. Apples luggage is carried by two dove and Princess's carried by two swans and Briar is holding a shopping bags.

A momentous event where the students pledge to all the magical world to follow the same paths as their fairy tale parents.

They walk over the bridge and the troll under the bridge tries to get out from the bridge but the Billie goat on the bridge stops him.

"I can't believe it. Legacy day happens this year and there's just ever so much to do." Apple said.

"Totally right! I mean this year's after party is gonna be a page ripper!" Briar said.

"I know I'm so excited! This is gonna be the best year Ever!" Princess said as she twirled around.

"You know I heard DJ En-Chant is--"

"Briar. It's not just about the party this is Destiny! Future Queen!" Apple said.

"I think you mean Queens Apple, I can't wait to follow my destiny and be the next Queen of the Enchanted Forest!" Princess said twirling around in joy.

Apple took her hands in hers stopping her. "That's right, so we can't let anyone lost embarrassing pictures of us on my chapter." Apple said.

"Hey! Daughter of sleeping Beauty. If I'm gonna be catching Z's for a 100 years I gotta live it up now!" Briar said.

"She's got a point there Apple." Princess said.

"Besides, no one would post anything bad about you two, everybody loves you!" Briar said as the walk into school.

"It's Apple White and Princess Swan!" A goat swoons and faints.

"Sigh." A blonde boy said as water sprays on him.

"Gorgeous!" Bow Peep said.

*Stomp! Stomp!*

"Can I carry you books?" Tiny asked the two of them.

"Why Tiny! Aren't you the sweetest little thing! Thank you." The doves and swans let go and Tiny catches the ribbons and took their bags.

"Thanks Tiny! Your the best!" Princess said.

"See! They love you. Oh! Oh! I don't wanna miss a minute of our first day. Hi everybody! Hey what's up howdy!" Briar said greeting everyone.

"And ther she goes." Princess said as she and apple walk off in another direction where they came across Daring Charming.

"Hey Daring." Princess greets.

"Um, why are you holding your hand over your mouth?" Apple asked.

"Well, you see I just got my teeth whitened and head master Grimm said I can't show people coz--"

"But your smile is so charming!" Apple said making Princess's heart pang with a bit of jealousy she quickly washed that thought away.

"That's right it wouldn't fair to keep such a heart warming smile hidden away." Princess said.