Chapter 2

The girls made it to Baba Yaga, finding her brewing something.

"Madame Baba Yaga… you know a lot about curses right?" Ashlynn asked as they walked in.

"What? Why?!...Who said anything about a curse? No curses here! You can't prove anything. Who sent you?" Baba Yaga said flustered by the question.

"No,no,no Crystal and Snowflakes Dad the Snow King...We think he might be cursed." Briar said.

"Madame Yaga, can you help?" Crystal asked.

"Please." Snowflake said.

"Oh, no promises, children. It depends on the kind of curse, bring your father to me and we'll see what I can do." Baba Yaga said as she poured a drop of a vial into her cauldron and it it burst in a cloud of smoke and five cups of hot chocolate floated in the air.

"Hot cocoa. Yummy. Made with fresh Pig's breath." She said as the girls were just about to take a sip.

"So now we have to figure out how to bring Dad over here." Snowflake said.

"I've got an idea." Princess said.

****

"Where are my snowflakey daughters?" Snow King asked as he noticed the empty thrones beside him.

"I believe they went to visit their old friends. They sent you this invitation. You are cordially invited to attend the ever after high royal career day." The servant said.

*❄❄*

"Your job is so easy. A dim-witted bridge troll when I say could do it as well as you!" The servant sang.

*❄❄*

"What did you just say to me?" Snow King got up and pointed the staff at the servant and the whimpering servant was turned into a penguin.

Snow King stomped down the stairs. "I'll teach them to mock my position.He grumbled as she turned another into a penguin. "Ready my sleigh! I'm going to ever after high!" He said.

"Uh, but we'll do it you're uh winterness." Jackie said.

"I thought you didn't want to take orders anymore." Northwind said.

"Keep it down slush brain!" Jackie whispered. "The king has clearly flipped his crown. But if he's going to where Crystal is we'll follow him and watch him close the chapter on her story." She said.

"Oh I get it. It'll be the end of Crystal Winter, but what about Snowflake?" Northwind said.

"What about her? She has no story." Jackie said and pulled his ear.

****

Back at Ever After High parents of every fairy tale came.

"Mom!" Princess yelled as she ran over to her mother who had just arrived.

"Princess. My Darling, thank you for inviting me for Career day." Odette said as mother and daughter hugged.

"Here let me take you to your seat." Princess said.

"About Duchess--"

"Can we not..talk about her...please?" Princess asked as a flash of hurt came to her eyes.

"Oh right I'm sorry. It just hurts me that my daughters are fighting." Odette said sadly.

"Yeah...me too. But she made her choice and I've made mine." Princess said, confusing her mother, she wanted to ask but knew it better than to pressure her daughter.

Raven and Roberth pushed a pair of mirrors towards the stage.

"Boo!" Evil Queen said scaring the three billy goats.