Dragon Games Chapter 1

This was no ordinary day for Raven Queen and Roberth Von Bart.

Raven and Roberth were finally mastering their magic. Only they weren't using their parents in a way that would please their parents.

Well, you know what the say. You can't judge a book by It's parents

As Raven and Roberth were walking to school students adored them as they went.

"Raven I broke a nail and gave myself a splinter?" Cedar said as she showed them her splinter.

"No problem Cedar." Raven said and used her magic to fix it up. They walked down the hall only to run into Daring.

"I toasted marshmallows with dragon fire and the soot stained my teeth." He said, Roberth used his magic to clean his teeth.

They walked to the Castleteria and ran into Blondie who held a broken mirror pad.

"I dropped my mirror pad and I can't film my mirror cast this afternoon." She said and Raven fixed it. The two walked down the stairs but people kept calling out to them and blocked their way.

"Whoa,whoa you guys as much as we would love to, we can't do spells all day." Roberth said, making them whine.

"Apple, Princess!" Raven called.

"Hi Raven, Rothbart." Apple said.

"Raven, Roberth hey!" Princess said as she leaped into a hug with Roberth.

"Listen little Swan we're so late and you know who are gonna have an epic meltdown." He said.

"Go,go,go,go,go we've got this." Apple said.

"We owe you Apple, Princess." Raven said.

"Anytime." Princess said.

"Hey if any of you guys need help Apple and Princess will do it, bye sweetheart." Roberth said and the two ran off. Princess took out her wand and her hair turned white. Then Tiny came and showed a jar of jam with the billy goats inside.

"The Billy Goats are in a jam and it's my jam." He said.

"I'd be happy to help." Apple said and reached out to help.

"We want Raven,Roberth and Princess, not you." One of them said.

"Now that wasn't a very nice thing to say little goat." Princess said.

Meanwhile Raven and Roberth walked by Lizzy, Darling and Maddie.

"Good luck today." Lizzy said.

"And keep away from the glass." Darling said.

"Thanks guys." Raven said.

Visiting day, the day Raven and Roberth see her mother in the mirror prison and they were nervous.

I'd be nervous if my parents were the Evil Queen or the Dark Sorcerer.

The two entered Headmaster Grimm's office.

"Miss Queen, Mr Von Bart sign here." Grimm said and they both signed the paper.

"Now remember keep away from--"

"The glass we know sir trust us." Riberth said and Headmaster Grimm pressed a button underneath his table and that moved a bookshelf aside to reveal stairs the two walk through a hallway that leads them to a tower and they got to the double doors of that tower.

They opened the door and two pairs of dragon eyes look at them and they roar as they breathe fire.