Chapter 4

The girls made it to the party and it was in full swing, everyone having fun having a blast.

Ashlynn walked by but she noticed Hunter at the bar and gasped running the other direction avoiding him. Hunter noticed and got sad.

"Don't worry about it dude, she'll come around." Roberth said walking towards his friend drink in hand.

"I hope so." Hunter said.

Elsewhere Raven was walking around until Briar called her over.

"Raven, over here." She said waving at her and Raven walked towards her.

"Wow Briar you really know how to throw the most hexellent party." Raven said.

"I had some help." Briar said putting a hand on Hopper's shoulder.

"I, uh~" Hopper said but was tongue tied and turned into a frog. "Appreciate your kind kudos fair maiden." He said making the girls giggle.

"Hey guys who's djaying tonight?" Maddie asked scooping Hooper out of the punch bowl.

"Catlin got the daughter of the pied piper." Briar said.

"Melody Piper!" Maddie said excited but threw Hopper in the process. On the stage Melody came up to the mic.

"Waddup Ever After, ready for me to drop some true hearts tunes?" She asked making the crowd yell in cheers. "Then follow me." Melody said starting her wicked beats some rats also danced to the beats wearing shades.

Back at Ever after Dutchess opened the door to HeadMaster Grimm's office.

"This next chap today saw a 30% rise in our semi magical creature attendance

"Pst!"

Rates, which when you compare that to."

"Psssst!"

Grimm saw Dutchess at the door calling him over.

"Excuse me." He said walking towards her.

"Dutchess Swan! I'm addressing the entire magical community on a mirror net at this very moment." He scolds.

"I know and I'm so sorry to disturb you,  but there's something I just thought you had to know about." She said dancing around him.

"Which is?" He asked frustrated.

"I hate to tell on my friends especially my sister, but some students are having a secret true hearts day dance!" She said.

"Show me where." Grimm said and Dutchess lept out the door as Grimm sighed and followed after her.

Back at the party Princess sat at the table looking a little down, playing with the rim of her glass as the party filled with loves goes on around her.

"Hey Princess!" Cupid said.

"Hey, Cupid." She said sighing.

"What wrong?" Cupid asked sitting by her friend.

"I just...*sigh* wish I was back at the dorm right now." Princess said.

"What, but why?" Cupid asked.

"This place is brimming with love that I can't take it, don't get me wrong I love this party is hexellent, but look over there." She said pointing to two lovers dancing together  having fun and in love. "It's a painful reminder to watch." She said with a slight frown.

"Princess. Remember when I said that this dance could be your chance at love?" Cupid asked.

"Well yeah, but--"