Thronecoming Chapter 1

Two fairies ar e in the forest. One is picking flowers and the other is on her mirror phone. That fairy accidentally bumps into the other and gives an apologetic smile. The gongs of a bell tower resound capturing their attention and the fly out and over the forest to reveal Ever After High.

Welcome friends to the world of ever after high. Where today we're telling the tale of a most special event. Thronecoming.

A school holiday where ever after high presents the fairytale students at their best.
It all starts with the thronecoming parade.

The floats go by the cheering crowds Maddie on hers waves at them, followed by Daring on the Bookball float.

And who can forget  the big game, the bookball championship.

He throws the bookball into the float and it bounces off he gives the cheering ladies a smile and says. "Charm you later." He winks causing some of them to faint.

Or the thronecoming dance.

Where a thronecoming  Queen and King will crowned.

Ever after high does have a spells worth of students who fit that slipper.

In the halls of ever after Hunter gifts Ashlynn a pair of shoes. She giggles and opens her locker to find that her locker is filled with shoes and they all fall out of her locker.

"And this year all the voting is gonna be on the mirror net me and Humphrey Dumpty are in charge of it." Dexter said but Daring takes his mirror pad out of his hands.

"Let me save you some time little bro." Daring said dropping the mirror pad. "I'm quite certain I'll be name thronecoming King, after all  I am Handsome." He said, but Dexter just rolled his eyes at his elder brother. Apple walked by and approaches Raven at her locker.

"Hey Raven. I already voted online for Thronecoming Queen and I voted for you." She said showing her mirror pad with Raven's face on it.

"Really, why did you vote for me?" Raven asked.

"I always win these things and well you technically come from a long line of Queens." Apple said.

"Thanks I'm really glad you're turning the page. I mean I'm the daughter of the Evil Queen  and a rebel but that doesn't mean I'm trouble." Raven said.

"Raven Queen and Roberth von Bart please report to the Principals office." The school intercom said.

In the office Raven and Roberth sat in silence infront of the headmaster and his secretary as the clock ticks by.

"Can we get you something, Dragon egg omelette?" Grimm asked.

"No we're good, but thanks." Roberth said.

"Miss trollworth two dragon egg omelettes!" Grimm said and the troll woman left. "So Miss Queen how's your thronecoming float Hmm?" Grimm asked.

"It's going good." Raven said.

"Delightful my dear." Grimm laughed, but behind him is Miss Trollworth climbing a tree with a dragon's nest on it.

"If you don't mind me asking Headmaster, but why are you being nice becuase ever since we didn't sign Legacy day, that you thought of us as trouble." Roberth said.

"You two, troublemakers of course not." Grimm said,but behind him Miss trollworth falls out the nest.

"Well that's great so if you'll Excuse me Headmaster I'll be going I've got an important thing right now so, see ya!" Roberth  said as he got up and walked to the door leaving.