Chapter 2

The path of love is never straight.

Well it was until people started choosing their own stories.

But you must admit this is much more interesting.

Well, let's see what happens.

Ashlynn is sitting on a chair at the hokus laté. The door opens and In walks Cedar wood.

"Hey Ashlynn." Cedar waved as she walked towards her. "What's up with the urgent text message. Is every--"

"Shh!" Ashlynn said pulling Cedar down making her Gasp in surprise.

"Sorry Cedar, but I need help." Ashlynn said.

"We need help." Hunter said turning around revealing his disguise.

"Uhh...Hunter?" Cedar asked confused.

"Shh! I'm not Hunter. I'm uh Gunter, Gunter Guntsman."🦗🦗 Hunter said but Cedar was confused and Ashlynn could only shrug her shoulders.

"Is this about your guy's secret relationship?" Cedar asked.

"Shh, Yes! It is about... that. Dutchess knows and she's gonna spell it out for the whole school... we don't know what to do." Ashlynn said sadly, Hunter could only hold her hand in support.

"Well, I always find it's best to, tell the truth." Cedar said tapping her nose. The couple looked towards each other and smile.

"You're right Cedar!" Ashlynn said determined.

"Gunter Guntsman! I got a triple mint hocus laté for Gunter Guntsman." The cashier said holding up his drink.

"Over here." Hunter said.

Back at school a goose burst through the doors landing roughly on the floor.

"I got forty supplies! C.A Cupid!" The goose yelled in the hall. Cupid quickly rushes foreward covering it mouth.

"I'm Cupid. That's me." She said and the goose honked raising a piece of paper.

"Just sign here." It said and she did. Grimm appeared beside her surprising her.

"Party supplies?" He asked questioningly.

"Uh, yes. Party supplies. Um, for--"

"Our play." Briar said as she, Hopper and Princess appeared next the Cupid.

"And what exactly is the name of this play?" Grimm asked.

"It's uh..." Hopper said before it transformed into a frog. Princess caught him just in the nick of time.

"It's called the play that almost was and then was, but then was." Hopper said as a frog.

"Sorry about the chaos Headmaster, but we wanted to do a bit of improve on the struggles of what could have been and the determination to make what could have been possible." Princess said.

"Hm, very well." Grimm said before leaving.

"Thank you Headmaster." Princess said and Hopper made a big sigh of relief.

In the halls Dutchess is showing Blondie the video of Hunter and Ashlynn's secret relationship.

"I don't know Dutchess. It is a bomb spell, but Ash and Hunter are my friends." Blondie said.

"If you don't report on it some else will." Dutchess said, but the halls all of a sudden burst into gasps. It turns out that Ashlynn and Hunter are walking through the halls together, holding hands.