Chapter: Finale

The snow sisters coughed up the magic dust as they awoke.

"Crystal!"

"Snowflake!"

They rushed towards each other and hugged and they looked towards the broken spinning wheel as it kept gushing out magic. Crystal picked up the broken piece and together the two fought against the magic rush and sealed it back in.

"Everyone, please. It's time to wake up!" Snowflake exclaimed as she used her magic to create a cool breeze that washed over them and got rid of the dust that remained.

Everyone woke up as the effects wore off.

"We know where the rose of winter is!" Crystal said.

*****

Cursed with kindness, blindness and trapped in enchanted sleep.  The troubled snow king's bad dreams were coming true.

As the Snow King clutches his magical staff, his nightmare is in the air. Literally.

As Northwind tried to grab the staff out of the Snow King's hands, his nightmares fell through the clouds above and giant hails rained down striking ever after high and a storm.

The girls and Daring walked out of the castle to find a snow tornado coming towards them.

"We're doomed! Is this the end?" Ashlynn asked.

"This is news! My chance to be a real field reporter, right in the action. Hello Ever After, this is blondie locks reporting live! You've probably noticed we're facing some very twisted weather." Blondie said as she turned on her mirror pad.

"We have to get to the top of the world fast and we need to do it now. We have an idea, but I'm gonna need you guys to trust us!" Snowflake said.

"Everyone get on the Sleigh!" Crystal said and they all climbed on. "Daring, we need a push." She said.

"Won't we get swept up by the tornado as we try sledding out now?" He asked.

"We're counting on it, hurry Daring!" Snowflake said.

"Everybody hang on!" Crystal warned and Snowflake raised her arms up and nodded towards her sister.

"Now Daring! Now!" Crystal exclaimed and Daring dug his claws into the ground and pushed.

The slid down the stairs and towards the tornado.

"Hang on everybody!" Snowflake exclaimed and as soon as they took off she covered all of them in a giant snow crystal ball as they were sucked into the tornado.

"This is harder than I thought." She groaned as she tried to keep the ball together as they were going up. Inside they were safe from the harsh winds and cold gusts of snow.

"Hang on Snowflake, we haven't faced our biggest challenge yet, it's to storm the castle!" Crystal said, encouraging her sister to push through until they got all the way to the top.

****

The relentless destruction of the blizzard, brought its frostbitten fury to the farthest reaches of the land of fairytales.

Even in his slumber. The dreams of the winter king were controlling the wicked winter weather.

Weather that threatens to bury the world of ever after, forever after.

The students of Ever After. Were forced to take shelter, their only hope lay in the hands of the Princesses of Snow, Crystal and snowflake winter with their friends struggling to the top of the world.