Chapter 4

Cedar was sitting on a bench with a table full of three bowls of porridge.

"Three bowls of porridge? I'm in blondie's story." She said. There's a rustle in the bushes and frightening growl coming from within the trees. "Uh oh, Bears!" She said as she rushed into the house.
🐻🐻🐻🐻🐻🐻🐻🐻🐻🐻🐻🐻🐻🐻🐻

Raven stands by a ledge where a tree with one single apple stood.

"Oh no. I'm in Apple's story." She said and an old woman picks the apple from its branch as lightning flashed as she does.

"Eat my dear. Eat." The old woman said closing in on Raven she backs up only to close herself in by the ledge.

"It's your destiny." The old woman said as she held out the apple.
🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎

Ashlynn opens her eyes. "Why do I feel..." she said as she hugs the string attached to her body. "I'm in Cedar's story!" She said as she looks around to find that she's in a room full of wooden dolls.
🎎🎎🎎🎎🎎🎎🎎🎎🎎🎎🎎🎎🎎🎎🎎

Cupid ran down the castle stairs. She looks down to see that she's missing a shoe.

"Wait a spell. I'm in Ashlynn's story." She said. The clock strikes twelve.

"It's midnight!" She said as the carriage turn back into a pumpkin.
🕛🕛🕛🕛🕛🕛🕛🕛🕛🕛🕛🕛🕛🕛🕛

A land with teapots flying around and mushroom for trees. Catlin looks around in a and confusion.

"Um, okay. This is..." she said, but The Queen of Hearts and her guards appear coming over a hill in the distance.

"Off with your head!" The Queen of hearts yelled.

"Mad meow!" Catlin said as she ran away.
🎩🎩🎩🎩🎩🎩🎩🎩🎩🎩🎩🎩🎩🎩🎩

Blondie finds herself by the river side she walks around and is surprised to find a handsome young man in the river, naked.

"Okay puss, I'm inside now what?" He asked. The sound of a carriage can be heard Blondie looks to see a royal Insignia on the door and realises where she Is.

"Oh. I'm in Catlin's story. Time to make this poor guy I to a prince." She said as she walks to the road the carriage is on.
🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱👢👢👢👢👢👢👢👢

Maddie pops out from one of the stone pillars of Olympus holding a bow and arrow with a heart on it.

"I'm Cupid! Tea-riffic!" She said and she looks out into the distance to see two loveless bunnies. "Oh I bet I'm supposed to make those bunnies fall in love!" She said as she shot an arrow at one of the bunnies, but instead of being in love the bunny got angry and accused the other bunny of hitting him.

"Or not." Maddie said.
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

In a dark room a bright light lands on Briar as bats fly around escaping the light. She walks around until she gets to a mirror.

"Am I.."

The mirror flashed as Briar touched it.

"It worked my Queen, the poison worked now you are the fairest in the land." It said as a bright light hit a glass coffin where Apple lay there sleeping.

Briar walks towards the coffin putting her hand on it in shock.

"I did that. Oh no." She said.
🕷🕷🕷🕷🕷🕷🕷🕷🕷🕷🕷🕷🕷🕷🕷

Princess is sitting in a room with a spinning wheel in it and look around.

"A spinning wheel. Castle tower, that must mean I'm in Briar's story. Well as long as I don't touch that I'll be fine." She said as she stared at the needle as she slowly took steps away from it and out of its line of touch before looking around the room.
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹