Chapter 4

So here we find ourselves after legacy day.

Princess is in her dorm room with Catlin wondering why she's so confused about Roberth.

*Sigh*

"So what are gonna do?" Catlin asked.

"I don't know. On one hand I'm happy that he didn't sign because I won't be a swan forever but on the other hand I really wanna become Queen of the enchanted forest, but does him not signing and my joy about it mean I'm abandoning my destiny!" She said pacing up and down the room.

"Woah! Calm down Princess feathers!" Catlin said chuckling.

"I'm sorry. It's just he said he doesn't want to be my villian and most importantly he said he wanted my to have real shot at true love... I just don't know what to do." She said sitting down.

"Hey, I'm sure it's all gonna be okay, you may not find your answer now but you will find it. In the mean time let's go get some lunch. After all you can't think on an empty stomach, can you?" Catlin said.

"All right. You're the best Catlin. But you go on ahead I'll be right there." She said.

"Sure.." Catlin said.

Meanwhile relationships between the rebels and the royals are anything but a fairytale.

Catlin made it to lunch room and sat on the rebel side. All was peaceful until.

"Raven and Roberth totally ruined legacy day if you ask me." Daring said.

"Hey! They just want to write their own happily ever after. Not be told what to do by the royals." Cedar said.

"Oh please. We all saw what really happened at legacy day." Briar said.

"If I can't have the destiny I want, then I'll make sure no one has theirs!" Roberth laughed maniacally.

"Trust some royals to jump to conclusions." Catlin said.

"I will tell you how it happened." Maddie said.

" I propose we banish the rebels to their own evil school." Apple laughed.

"Are you mad! That did not happen!" Dexter said.

"I know the mature way to handle this. Let's just ignore them." Hunter said and ate a chip.

"Fine!" Briar said.

Kitty Cheshire, who is currently above them threw chips at Briar.

"Gasp! Oh hex no you didn't!" Briar said. Kitty threw more and this time on Cedar.

"Oh It's on like fairy song." She said and the all started throwing food at each other.

*Meanwhile*

Princess was walking down the halls when she bumped into Roberth.

"Oh, hey there Roberth." She said.

"Hey..." He said.

"Listen. I really don't want things to be awkward between us. Even though I'm not sure where I stand on your choice not to sign, I still want things between us to be okay." She said

"Okay... I was heading to the cafeteria, you, wanna come." He said.

"Sure." She said the two walked together to the cafeteria and the bumped into Apple and Raven along the way. When they got to the cafeteria, it was absolutely chaos.

"We have to stop them!" Apple said.

"I got this." Raven said and she sent a wave of her magic stopping everyone.

"I know things have been hard recently and although we don't see eye to eye." She said.

"But it doesn't mean we don't want out friends to get along." Roberth said.

"Totally. Besides It's not like we can really rewrite our destinies, we have happily ever afters, you don't." Apple said which kinda upset Princess, true she being a swan forever is not the happiest of endings but being queen of the enchanted forest is.

And what Apple said touched a nerve for Roberth and Raven.

"Oh really, okay." Raven said picking up a spoon of jelly and throwing it on Apple.

"Oh! My, we're doing that are we?" Apple asked and she threw a plate of jelly at Raven's face.

Roberth got pudding and threw it at Apple but she dodged making it his Princess.

"So that's how it is huh? Roberth." She said picking up a bowl of spaghetti.

"No wait that was an accident!" He said but she threw it anyway and it him in the face this the food fight continued between the royals and the rebels.

You see what Raven and Roberth did? This school will never be the same.

Exactly and I think it's a good thing  a fairy good thing.

Princess was having fun throwing food, but she slipped on some causing her to fall.

"Look out!" Roberth yelled trying to catch her but fell on top of her instead. Princess looked up to see that Roberth was on top of her and up close he was really good looking.

*Badump!*

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"I-I'm fine, so you can get off me now." She said trying to sound calm.

"Okay. Sorry about that." He said.

"No it's okay you were just trying to help." Princess said hiding her blushing face.