chapter 2

Ginger looked up from her mirror pad to find that the well of wonder has appeared, she rushed towards it in joy and amazement.

"It worked! All I need is am ounce." She said as she took out a cup to scoop the water, but when she tried the water sunk. "Huh?" She said as she tried again only to get the same result. "Okay?" She said.

Back in under wonderland. Bunny and Alistair were still wandering around looking for the way to ever after.

"We've got to get this book back to our friends and ever after." He said.

"Let's just hope they have some answers." She said not knowing that Cheshire appeared behind them and swapped the books.

The cheshire cat, is stealing the storybook of legends!

And replaying it with a book of wonderland riddles.

This story is getting good!

"How do you think we get outta here?" Alistair asked.

"Are you two still lost?" Cheshire said appearing before them.

"We followed your directions, but it brought us back here." Alistair said.

"Then let me give you a little help." She said as she backed up and pressed a button that turned the stairs the two teens were standing on into a slide. The two slide down and bunny fell of the rails but Alistair caught her in time.

"Alistair!" She yelled scared as Alistair struggled to hang on. Bunny's hand started to slip and she fell.

"Bunny!" Alistair yelled and he jumped off the ledge and grabbed her as they both fell together into the water.

Meanwhile Ginger is still trying to get the wonderland water from the wondrous well.

"Okay, this time I've got- Ah!" She yelled as she fell into the well. Withings the twists and turns of the well the three teens passed by each other. Alistair and Bunny were spit out of the well in fairytale land. The two fell and Bunny transformed into a rabbit, Alistair landed in a tree and caught Bunny.

"We did it!" He said holding Bunny up joyful that they finally made it to Ever After High.

But the adventure was just beginning.

At the fair Kitty appeared on the stalls and poured kitty litter in the drinks. When she got surprised when her mom appeared.

"Mom!" She said.

"Hello dear, sand box litter. Still so preschool. Kitty, we talked about this, go big..." Cheshire said as she appeared sitting on a big juice cup and looked towards the fairest wheel. Kitty looked the same way and smiled before she disappeared.

"Oh I'm so hexcited!" Princess said as she was bouncing up and down on the way to free carriage on the fairest wheel.

"Okay sweetheart, we're already here." Roberth chuckled.

"I can't help it, the fairest wheel is my favourite ride." She squealed.

"I know I'm excited to becuase it means I get to be alone with you." He said holding her chin to face him after they sat down, this made her blush.

"What are you talking about, we've been spending time together the whole time, all becuase you boys didn't want to go on a double date." She pouted as she crossed her arms.

"So you don't like spending time with me." He sulked.

"Oh you,  you know I do." She said pinching his cheeks and he smiled.