Chapter 2

The next day Holly and Poppy were grooming Nevermore and Hyperion. 

"Wow Poppy, this paint is hard to get off." Holly said.

"Tell me about it Holly and we're almost out of scale polish." Poppy said as she went to get more soapy water,but then the bucket fell on Hyperion's nose making him panic and he flew around the room knocking things over and some paint fell on Holly.

"My hair!" She whined.

"Bad dragon, sit!" Poppy said and Hyperion sat down but knocked over some tools and a pitch fork fell right beside him, surprising him and a chest hit him on the nose and he blew fire. Poppy blocked the blast using the bucket which deflected it towards Hyperion who ducked.

"Poppy, we're gonna need some kind of armour if we're gonna stay in the dragon grooming biz." Holly said using a saddle for cover.

"Uh-huh." Poppy said.

*Castleteria*

Princess and Apple walk up to Cerise and Darling to introduce their 'old friends'.

"Everyone, we want you to meet the new students and our old friends Mira and Claw." Apple said.

"What's down." Mira said.

"Up, What's up." Apple corrected. 

"What's up new friends." Claw said.

"I'm Darling, Darling Charming, how do you guys know each other?" Darling asked.

"Neighbours." 

"Camp."

 Princess and Claw said at the same time.

"Yeah we went to neighbouring camps." Claw said as they all sat down.

"Hi I'm Cerise Hood, what school did you--"

"We were homeschooled." Mira said as Ashlynn, Lizzy, Raven and Roberth walked up to them.

"Hey Sweetie." Roberth said kissing Princess's cheek making Claw's eyes twitch with irritation as he sat next to her.

"Hey there new kids." He said.

"Hey." They said.

"Oh hello, welcome to Ever After High, I'm Ashylnn, that's Lizzy and this is Raven and Roberth. Love your outfits." Ashlynn said.

"You guys look wicked." Roberth said.

"You're Raven Queen and Roberth Von Bart. You're like spellebrities." Claw said.

"I know right, the son and Daughter of the greatest villains in all of fairytale history." Mira said.

"Who, my mom? She's a Queen, a drama Queen." Raven said.

"Yeah, and my dad is always throwing a hissy fit." Roberth said and rolled his eyes making the two sulk and Princess and Apple cringe.

Holly and Poppy came in with Nevermore and Hyperion. Nevermore had a big pink bow on her head while Hyperion had a blue bow tie around his neck.

"Well...what do you think?" Poppy asked, presenting them. "All cleaned up." She said. 

"Nevermore...aww." Raven cooed.

"Hyperion, don't you look cool." Roberth said as they both pet their dragons.

"Thanks girls they look very--"

"Bow-dacious!" Holly said.

"Wow Raven, your dragon is so cute." Mira said.

"And yours look handsome." Claw said.