Chapter 5

Its night and the girls are getting ready for thronecoming. Briar is sitting on her bed sad and missing out on the fun and Ashlynn noticed.

A purple light flashed under the carpet by Briar's feet, surprising her. She takes a closer look and it does it again this time with a key hole showing itself.

"Hey Briar, could you come and help me with my hair?" Ashlynn asked snapping Briar out of her confused like trans.

"Uh, yeah I'm coming." Briar said.

In the Grimnasium everyone is having a blast, the fairies are handing out treats or drinks and pictures are being taken.

Up on the stands Humphrey Dumpty tries to take a selfie with the crown attached to the chair he's sitting on but Dexter stops him, shaking his arm. He points down and there the girls all coming out in pairs and the crowd is awestruck by their beauty, Hopper being affected the most as he turns into a frog.

"Hey Catlin." Princess called to her friend.

"Yeah." she said

"I want to show you something, could you cover your eyes It's kinda a surprise." Princess said.

"Uh, sure what's up?" Catlin asked.

"You've always helped me with my love problems and doubts I just thought I should return the favour." Princess said and Catlin opened her eyes and there standing beside Roberth is.

" Princess said and Catlin opened her eyes and there standing beside Roberth is

(BTW he has a french accent)

"Devon!" Catlin yelled as she ran towards him.

"My little kitty!" He said as he hugged her.

"What are you doing here?" She asked.

"Princess let me know how much you missed me, so I couldn't hold myself back any longer so I transferred here to Ever After High to be with you." He said.

"Oh Devon...but your destiny." She said sadly.

"Do not worry kitty, I have not signed which means that there is hope and besides for you, I would tear apart a thousand portraits if it means we're together forever." He said as he wiped her brimming tears.

"Oh Devon." She said as the two hugged.

"I think that's our que to go." Roberth said.

"Yeah." She said as Roberth took her by the waist.

On stage Headmaster Grimm is about to give his speech.

"Welcome everyone." He said but his miv squeaked causing everyone to cover their ears, Humphrey Dumpty fixed his mic and he continued. "To Ever After High's thronecoming dance." He said and everyone cheered.

"The school tradition where we celebrate our stories and those who came before us." He said as the curtain drops revealing the murals of each of their stories.