True Hearts Day Chapter 1

Welcome fairytale friends to spring at ever after high.

Where following their true hearts is the only  thing on students minds.

Royals with Royals and Rebels with Rebels.

Well~ it may not be as straight as that. Look at Hunter and Ashlynn.

Hunter brings logs and uses his axe to make a romantic dinner for two.

Apple roams through the halls of ever after, followed by boys who wish to profess their love for her.

Dutchess also walks through the halls but no one is there except a small goat with a wilted flower in his hand. This disappointed   dutchess.

Raven is in the cafeteria hoping to make some friends but they run in fear leaving her at the table alone.

Dexter notices her and takes out some flowers. Cupid thought they were for her but Dexter walks right by her.

*Snip*

"Off with their buds." Lizzy said cutting  the flower buds right off.

It seems that Hearts and destinies don't always move in the same direction.

Cupid is in the library. "Cupid and Dexter Charming...sigh. Cupi and Dexi." Cupid said dreamily.

Dexter came and accidentally dropped his box on her table. "Hey Cupid. Anyone sitting here?" He asked.

"Yes. I-I mean no! No one is sitting there and yes you should sit there." Cupid said.

"Thanks." He said.

"Shh! Quiet in the library!" One of the wicked step librarians yelled.

"The evil step librarians are so wicked." Cupid said.

"Yeah, last week the made me re-catalogue
The entire forbidden book section." Dexter said making Cupid giggle.

"Shh!" The step librarians said.

"Well look what I found." Dexter said holding up a book.

"Oh! The history of true hearts day. Thanks Dex you are such a sweet--

"Shh!" The step librarians appeared in between them.

*Head Masters office*

Grimm is currently playing with some figurines."And so each time a fairytale is told.--"

*Bam!"

"Headmaster!" Cupid called slamming the book on his desk startling him.

"My dear. I am writing my speech.--"

"Love never waits." Cupid said.

"What are you going on about?" Grimm asked.

"True hearts day!" Cupid said.

"Where! Ahem. Did you find that?" Grimm asked trying to take the book but cupid grabbed it before he could.

"It tells all about this totally hexellent holiday that encourages everyone to follow their true hearts desire bu it hasn't been spellebrated in years." She said.

"And never will be again! That holiday is dangerous." Grimm said.

"But, but..."

"Some student might see it as a sign to break from their destinies." Grimm said.

"Maybe true hearts day is." Cupid said but was cut off when she noticed head master Grimm behind her.

"Ahem. You are not to talk about this to anyone. Do you understand me?" Grimm said.