Chapter 2

The next morning the students follow Baba Yaga who is in her hut to Heritage hall which is located up on a hill not far from the school.

"Very good. That's far enough." She knocking on her hut and it stopped. Baba Yaga floats out of her hut and is now in front of the students.

"Now you're about to discover a most unique building here at school. It's called Heritage Hall!" She said making a grand gesture to practically nothing but trees.

"Madame Yaga, where is it?" Cupid asked.

"Well, you see. Heritage hall is a magical structure it only appears during thronecoming." Yaga said as the clock struck twelve and a beam of light uncovers the veil over Heritage Hall a grande structure to behold.

"Wow!" Maddie said and all the students walk towards the hall going inside.

"Heritage hall is dedicated to those who came before you. Your parents the alumni of ever after high. Now if everyone will gather around the storybook of legends, I'd like to tell you about you're thronecoming treasures. When you're parents--"

As Baba Yaga was talking Grikm spotted Miss Trollworth at Raven's section, Grimm makes a gesture to swap What's inside and she took out the wand and put a coin in its place.

"--when you're parent's were students they were given the chance to leave gifts for any of their children who might attend this school." Yaga said and Grimm clears his throat.

"Yes well let's get to it." He said and all the students rush to their sections hexcited.

Blondie went to hers. "Oh running shoes. Those bears will never catch me now! Thanks mom." She said hugging the shoes.

Cerise went to hers and admired the basket. "Sweet! A picnic basket with an electronic mirror lock." She pressed a button and fried chicken came out.

The O'hair twins wereat their sections with brushes in their hands. "Hair brushes we already have like a million of--" Holly said and the brushes came to life and brush their hair. "Wicked!" Poppy said.

Roberth was at his section and inside he found a necklace inside. "I wonder what would happen if I put it on?" He said as he examined it and he put it on, it then glowed and he transformed into a Griffin, minotaur and Chimera before turning back human.

"Sweet it's a shape shifter necklace. Not bad old man." He said.

Briar was in her section. "Oh a super soft neck supporting pillow. Great." She said disappointed.

Cedar was in her section and took out some glasses. "Glasses? I don't get it why would my dad--" she said putting on the glasses but was shocked to find out what they do. "Wait a splinter Oh I can't tell a lie and neither can these glasses they're revealed rays." Cedar said. She looked towards the swan sisters.

"Whatever after, they probably don't even work." Dutchess said.

"Well they're telling me the truth about your dress, which is not a real hands Christian Dior like you've been telling everyone it is." Cedar said making Princess giggle.

"I-I" Dutchess tried to explain but choked and honked away. "I told you telling people that was a bad idea!" Princess said to her sister.

"What did you get Raven?" Maddie asked.

"It's a coin, the wishing well?" Raven asked confused.

Cedar looked towards Princess to see that she looks really nervous.

"What's wrong Princess, what did you get?" Cedar asked looking into the box to see a blue sparkling jewel inside.

"A jewel?" She asked reaching out.