Chapter 6

And so Raven, Apple, Princess, Lizzy, Maddie, Briar, Roberth, Catlin and Devon, find themselves falling down the rabbit hole once again, this time as a shortcut across all of Wonderland to get to the Queen of Heart's palace.

The gang fall down the hole and are thrown out as they land on each other. The got only to realise that they are nowhere near the palace.

"Rabbit this wasn't a shortcut at all." Lizzy said.

"Oh dear we took a wrong turn at the flying teapot, this way." He said and they followed him through another entrance.

Lizzy's mother is in danger from a wild card, Courtly Jester. Courtly wants to find the storybook of legends and sign her name in Lizzy's place in order to steal her destiny as the next Queen of Hearts, oh this is hexciting! The white knight is dueling with the red knight so that the girls could finally escape Wonderland high.

"Those guys, they fled the scene!" Chase said now realising their disappearance.

"And that means their school day is over." White said Chase dodged his attacks.

"It was my sworn duty not to let that happen. I'll bring them back if it'sthe last thing I do!" Xhase said as he got on his horse and rode off and the white knight got om his horse as the two faught.

At the Queen of Hearts castle the guests have bgun to enter but rhey have to got through the gate check first.

"Name?"

"Jeff the aligator."

"Right then in you go." The guard said and he was let in. Courtly lopped out of a bush.

"Name?"

"I can't remember."

"Right then in you go." The guard said while up on the branch of a tree.

"Meow." Kitty appeared. "Mom!... she must already be inside." She said and smiled to disappear.

"Name?"

"Bill the Lizard."

"Right then in you go." The guard said and Courtly strutted to the front where the guards stopped her.

"I'm just in time for the party." She said.

"Name please?" The guard asked.

"Courtly Jester." She said.

"Jester aye what a big surprise you're bot on the list can't come int step aside." He said as the ither guard lushed her aside.

"Name please?"

"Johnny."

"Right then in you go." The guard said and Courtly yelled in anger.

"Can't let Courly in she's just a joker shove her into the bottom of the deck where she belongs." She muttered angrily as she shoved people but then a card popped up fromt he spell book.

"Oh What's this. Just say the who you want to be and that's the you that they will see oh hmhmhm oh this is going to be fun she walking up to the guards again.

"Step aside, I'm on my way to see my mom." She said as the guard stopped her.

"Listen didn't I already tell you to get lost." The guard said.

"Oh I should hope not after all that's no way yo talk to Lizzy Hearts, your princess." She said as she swiped the card over her face and a picture of Lizzy appeared over her face and the Guards eyes turned purple.

"I must see my mother." She said and the two guards stepped aside.

"Yes your royal highness, please forgive me." He said.