Chapter 4

In the hallway of Wonderland high The Whitw rabbit was walking through the halls until he came across Courtly leaning on the lockers making his ears flop in fear, he tried to walk away.

"Hang on Rabbit." She said making him freeze and he hopped towards her slowly.

"W-w-w-what is it Miss Jester?" He asked

"Those guys, the uh transfer students change their coursework, make it more difficult." She demanded.

"B-B-But!" He stuttered as he dropped his papers a d began to pick them up but Courtly stomped on them preventing him from picking them up and she kneeled down in front of him.

"You don't want the vice Principal angry do you?" She asked making him tremble.

"No,no,no,no." He said.

"Then change their coursework make it impossible those girls must.not.graduate." she said as she walked off and he dropped his papers.

"I am ready to roll." Briar said as the girls rushed to class.

"By the way I understand how Roberth but how did you get here Devon?" Catlin asked.

"Well I was on my way to the class but I forgot to do some other tasks so I got there late but imagine my surprise when I open the door to see green and purple smoke then, whoosh! I was here with Roberth and then this guy in a red suit of armour brought us here." Devon explained.

"Oh." She said.

"And how have your classes been so far?" Princess asked.

"Uh, well we had swim class and we somehow rode bikes over the water and then we played checkers on the ceiling so all in all, wonderish." Roberth said doing jazz hands making them giggle.

"You know I got a good feeling about- oh..." Raven said in dismay as she saw the giant chess board. "Chess? Oh man I'm horrible at chess." She said.

"I can't testify." Roberth said earning him a glare.

"Stop it." Princess scolded making him chuckle.

"What It's true." He said playing innocent.

"Roberth." Raven said.

"Yeah?"

"I hate you." She said getting a pat on the head.

"Yeah, I care about you too." He said getting his hand slapped away.

"Come on Raven It's not that bad, once you know the rules you just have to, think ahead." Apple said. But the then the tile under Raven glowed and the others were lifted off the board leaving Raven behind.

"Oh sorry I didn't see that coming." Apple said.

"Logic and Illogic, Strategy and Tragedy, I am your instructor. Raven Queen time for your quiz." The professor said as he appeared before them.

"What a quiz? Can someone else do it?" She asked.

"Nope we must assume our positions on the board, as a future Queen you will take the part of the white queen, white queen step aside." The professor said.

"I never get to play." She said as she lifted her dress and walked off.

"Raven Queen please take your position on the board." The professor said.

"Um, okay, excuse me coming through." She said walking towards her spot as she passed other pieces. "Is this right?" She asked standing on the small podium.

"Ready, Begin." The professor said.

"Wait, what do I do?" Raven asked in a panic.

"Sorry Miss Queen the game has begun and helping the enemy is against the rules." The professor said moving towards his spot of the red board as he is the red castle.