Legacy Day Chapter 1

Bold is for male narrator
Bold and italics are for female narrator.

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

Once upon a time. In a far away land. Gather round friends and let us tell you a story.

The story of ever after high, a highschool for the teenage sons and daughters of the most famous fairytale characters who ever lived, but this year was like no other for the students of ever after high.

Roberth Von Bart  and Raven Queen the tale of a rebels.

It was the year of legacy day.  A momentous event where the students pledge to all the magical world to follow the same paths as their fairytale parents.

Roberth, Raven and Maddie walk over the bridge, Roberth and Raven levitate their chests with their magic. The troll tries to get out from under the bridge but the Billie goat stops him forcing him back in.

Which they better do, or else

I'm sorry! Who's telling this story, if you don't--

"Would you two stop fighting! Peas and crackers." Maddie said walking faster to catch up to Roberth and Raven.

"Um... who are you talking to?" Raven asked.

"Why the narrators. Oh you can't here them Raven, Robbie only I can." Maddie said.

"Sure, what ever you say Mads." Roberth said and Maddie gasps and giggles.

"Can I talk now?... I'm sick of everyone thinking I'm so 'evil' because my mom was. It's... not fair!" Raven said making her chest disappear.

"You're telling me, who wants to be friends with someone who's destiny is to curse one of the the most kindest person in school to be an animal forever." Roberth said snapping his fingers making his chest disappear.

"No one thinks you guys are evil, now your just talking crazy." Maddie said making crazy noises.

"The daughter of the mad hatter is calling us crazy?...sigh." Raven said.

"Will you stop with the worry flurry, everyone loves you." Maddie said as the walk to the door of the school.

"It's Raven and Roberth, run!" A goat yelled.

"They. Are. Evil!" A blonde boy yelled and his head is blasted by water making his hat fly off.

"Run everyone!" Bow peep said and as quick as a flash everyone left the hall.

"See! They love you." Maddie said.

"Yep. Definitely feeling the love." Roberth said as they walk down the hall.

*Ring!...Boing!*

Maddie's watch goes off.

"Yay! Tea time!" She said pulling out a table and chair. "Earl grey, oh you clever door mouse. Why yes this is a new dress." Maddie said pouring the tea on the floor as Raven and Roberth left towards the lunch hall.

*Castleteria*

And so life for Raven and Roberth was not easy, feeling alone and isolated.

As it should be, they are destined to be evil.

Couldn't go 20 seconds without talking could ya.

Dexter charming walks towards raven and Roberth. Roberth notices him and gives him a thumbs up as encouragement, because despite their destinies they became friends so Roberth knew of Dexter's crush on Raven.