Spring Unsprung Chapter 1

Brooke's narration is in bold, italics and underline

Springtime at ever after high

Deep in the Enchanted forest Lizzy Hearts is walking through the forest with a book in hand.

And Lizzy Hearts was looking for inspiration.

Oh! Is that mapbook her mother the Queen of Hearts gave her, is she gonna find the-

Brooke - Brooke

No spoilers, narrators never give away the story.

Listen to your father. Lizzie found the Well of wonder.

The source along with the heart of the enchanted forest of magic and inspiration at ever after.

Lizzie touches the rainbow water of the well as we soon begin to zoom Into it.

Is that the same well Briar threw storybook of legends into *gasp!* are we going to wonderland?!

What did we just say?

That's not a spoiler, that was a recap!

She's right. When Briar found the true storybook of legends she threw it down the well of wonder so she wouldn't have to sign it.

So she could write her own destiny and not follow in her fairytale parents footsteps.

Little did she know that the book would end up in-

Wonderland!

We come across the palace of Queen of Hearts. Card guards stand at the front of the entrance

Yes. Wonderland.

Oh. my .fairy godmother. I can't believe we're actually here!

And the palace of the Queen of Hearts separated from Ever after high by an evil curse.

The guards walk down the hall holding on to Alistair Wonderland and Bunny Blanc.

That is Alistair Wonderland son of Alice from Wonderland.

And Bunny Blanc daughter of the white rabbit.

The make it to the hall where the Queen of Hearts sat on her throne.

"The baby bird flies, the snake it slithers, but the cage holds both to die and to wither." The Quuen said as the guards make the two teens kneel.

"What?" Alistair asked confused.

"This is your last warning!" The Queen yelled as she zipped down the stairs and bends towards them. "Next time my guards catch you, exploring, it's. OFF WITH YOUR HEADS!" She yelled her voice echoing through the halls. A Chamberlain arrives with a cart of treats and tea, its wheels squeaking as it makes itsit's way to the Queen.

"Oh! Afternoon tea." She claps and pours them a cup. "Will that be one lump or two?" She asked holding a sugar cube with tiny pincers.

Now isn't it time we check in on the school.

Oh yes. That day ever after high was holding a festival worthy of wonderful.

Back in the fairytale world. The ever after high ground were covered in booths and rides as a the teen walk around enjoying all of it.

The students decorate the trees with black and white ribbons, the three goats run around the tree with ribbons in hand. Dutchess tied Sparrow to the tree and Poppy was braiding ribbons nearby.