Chapter 3

And so the girls in wondrous land unplanned the frabjous plan they plan.

With downly frowns and s slow galump to school they go with high herumph.

Wait,wait, wait what are you guys even saying seriously you're acting weird, I mean you always act weird but--

Logic it is plain to see  that one plus one is less than three.

All beauties beaut and the hears you heard the slightly sights of the whisply word.

Oh, I see mom dad you have wonderland fever go get some rest I got this. So the girls landed in wonderland only to be captured by the red knight, now they can't leave until they graduate from wonderland high and the adventure is just beginning.

"You don't understand I can't go to school, take us to the palace immediately!" Lizzy said as they were taken towards the school.

"Sorry your majesty, but those are the rules once you've stepped onto campus no one is free to go until you pass your classes, no one." Red said while unnoticed by all the white knight slipped away.

"Look I'm afraid we've gotten off the a bad start, Chase is the name Chase Redford." Red said as he took of his helmet to reveal a hot boy underneath stunning the girls.

"No,no you have a boyfriend. You too so snap out of it." Princess said and she shook Catlin getting her out of her daze.

"And I understand your distress besides It's just one day of school how hard can it be?" He said.

"Lizzy you said your mom's party is at tea time what time is that?" Raven asked.

"Well that's easy is at the time we have our tea, it's right there in the name." Maddie's said causing the girls to giggle.

"No I meant--"

"Four o'clock." Lizzy said.

"Not a problem school let's out at three, see now you really don't want to be late, the vice principal doesn't like it when students are late." Chase  said.

"Uh what about the Principal?" Briar asked.

"The Vice Principal is the Principal after all It's not really fair to promote a vice Principal out of their vice Principal job just to make them Principal, it's principally a matter of principle." Chase said.

"Hm, makes sense to me." Maddie said.

"Excuse me, clear the way. I'm very late I can't delay." The white rabbit said as he passed between Maddie and Kitty and he turns back. "Oh my ears and whiskers It's Madeleine Hatter and Kitty Cheshire too and oh your royal highness." He said as he bowed towards Lizzy.

"Guys this is the white rabbit, Bunny's dad. Bunny's okay at ever after by the way." Maddie said as she whispered the last bit of information to the white rabbit.

"Oh thank goodness she's safe from the curse." He said.

"Oh about that curse." Princess said but the alarm on the white rabbit's watch rung loudly. "Oh dear, oh dear no time to talk that's the bell that rings when the bell's about to ring quickly now." The white rabbit said as he hopped to the door and went inside.

"Uh..." Apple said as she took the handle of the door in her hand and the door began to glow and came apart like a puzzle before opening up to them as they went inside and they were all amazed so how wondering the school was, they saw a bandernatch run by which frightened them only to see it deliver books to students.