Chapter 5

The rest girls followed Ashlynn as she led the way.

"Welcome to Cinderella's shoe closet." Ashylnn said as they all walked in with awe.

"Thus is where my mom keeps her most valuable possessions. Only, it's locked." Ashylnn frowned as she moved the picture over the secret safe.

"Locked, huh? Step aside! I got skills." Blondie said amd made her way to the safe.

Meanhwile Princess felt her phone vibrate in her pocket, seeing that it was Roberth making the call she smiled. "I'll be right back you guys." She siad as she waved her phone as she walked out. Seeing Roberth's face on her phone Duchess got suspicious and followed her.

"Hey Robbie." She waved as his face appeared on her face.

"Hey beautiful, how's it going over there?" He asked.

"Well we got the autumn rose from Beauty and the Beasts' castle and right now we're in Cinderella's castle getting the Summer rose. What about you is everything okay over there?" She asked.

"Well unfortunately, the storm came up again but luckily thanks to Snowflake and the dragon's help we managed to board up and get multiple fires going and now the school is warm and toasty." Roberth said and he turned the phone and let Princess see the results of their hard work.

Instead of halls looking like a frozen wasteland of blue and white, the school looked warm as there were fires lit up and many would cuddle around them with hot cocoa's in their hands and blanket were almost everywhere. chatting idly as they waited for the wicked winter to end.

"That's amazing." Princess smiled knowing thst everyone was fine.

And in the crowd Catlin was sitting next to Devon and they noticed Princess through the phone ans practically jumped out of their seats and ran towards Roberth who held the phone.

"Princess!" Catlin yelled grabbing the phone.

"Hey!" Roberth exclaimed.

"Is everyone alright so far on your perilous journey?" Devon asked.

"Everything's fine guys really." She said.

"Really? Duchess hasn't done anything to you?" Catlin asked.

"No, she hasn't done anything to me… so far, she's actually been helpful…" She said, her expression unsure.

"Hey!" Catlin exclaimed when Roberth grabbed his phone back.

"Princess…" Roberth said with his face riddled with concern.

"I know…She says she wants to make amends and I really want to believe her…but…I don't want to be disappointed again." She said. Meanwhile Duchess was listening in from behind a pillar feeling nervous that Princess still didn't trust her, and honestly Duchess has been feeling a bit confused. She wants her title back more than anything…right?

"I'm not gonna discourage you from trying to forgive Duchess…but don't let your guard down." Roberth said.

"Alright…by everyone and keep warm." She said and turned to leave, when Duchess saw her coming her way she panicmed and rushed back to the closet before Princess could spot her.

"Bye!" They waved and the call was cut off and Catlin sighed.

"What's wrong my little kitty?" Devon asked.

"I want to believe that Duchess has learned her lesson but…I've known her for most chapters of my life and I doubt she has any good intentions for Princess. I mean think about about whh would she risk her won feathers just to help Princess out without expecting anything in return?" Catlin asked.