Chapter 4

(AN: Sorry for keeping you all waiting here's a chapter for ya😉)

As they all admired the rose Faybelle looked a little squeamish as she had a slightly nervous grin on her face.

****

"What is this? Who dares stain my perfect blank landscape with hideous colour. I need a closer look." The Snow King said as he looked into the crystal ball a servant was barely able to hold due to its size only to see his daughters and their friends.

"Just as I suspected! My daughters continue to defy me. But not…for long." He said and laughed as his winter staff had a mystical glow to it which turned the servant into a penguin and heblaughed as he overlooked his balcony.

****

It was a chilling time for the land of ever after, as the wicked winter pressed on. Slowly freezing all.

The once kind Snow King was cursed to see only bad in the world. He turned on those who were once loyal to him, even driving his daughters and Heiress to run away. Crystal, Snowflake and their friends were at Beauty and the Beast Castle on a quest to find a cure for the kindness blindness curse.

An ancient healing magic made from the four roses of the season and the rose of unity.  Each hidden in a different fairytale castle.

"The rose of Spring. I will guard it with my life." Rosabelle asaud as she took the rose and held it in her hands.

"One down, four to go." Snowflake said.

"Thanks for your help Rosabella." Crystal said as they left the castle and went back to the sled.

"According to the scroll of deep magic. The summer rose is at Cinderella's castle." Blondie said.

"Yay! My place, you guys will love it." Ashlynn smiled.

"Well what are we waiting for? Let's get this snow on the road!" Crystal exclaimed but she tripped as she tried to get on the sled. "Um…can someone help me lace up my boots?" She asked sheepishly.

"Let me show you how to do it." Snowflake chuckled as she made her way on the sled to help her sister. "It's really easy, first grab both laces, then grab the left one over the right…" She said as she helped her sister.

"How adorable, little goodie two skates are trying to save their parents. Well whatever they're up to it won't work." Jackie said as she and Northwind hid behind the castle gate.

"Daring Charming's destiny turns out to be a lowly sled dog?! Ugh!" Daring groaned frustrated as he held the sled.

"We were supposed to be home but dad is a danger to us all." Crystal said.

"We can't go back without a cure." Snowflake said and they went off to the next castle.

"What is our grumpy puppet king doing?" Jackie wondered as they got off the gate. "Let's see…" she said and they looked into the winter watch which gave them a view of the Winter Castle.

****

"Lazy servants!" Snow King scolded as they struggled. Then he heard his staff ring and he swiped and he saw Jackie and Northwind.

"Well, well, Jackie Frost and Northwind, where are you two? This isn't winter break. My daughters Crystal and Snowflake are out past their curfew and–"

"We should probably pull up there and…defeat him." Jackie said nervously after NorthWind covered the watch. muffling the King's voice.

"Maybe we should destroy him later, he's super busy." He said.