Chapter 4

(A reminder of Princess's armour and her dragon)

The entire arena was set ablaze as screams echoed through.

"Bookend breaking news, BlondieLocks reporting live at What's left of the new dragon centre ever after a devastating blaze. Headmaster Grimm just handed the Evil Queen and The Dark Sorcerer Von Rothbart the keys to the school. She vows to catch whoever, starting the fire even if it's her own daughter Raven. The question remains will this new Headmistress and Headmaster restore order to Ever After High them being Evil and all. Let's go live for her statement." Blondie reported and the camera zoomed onto the two evils.

"Students don't get overhexited, we are but a temporary substitute." Evil Queen said.

"Indeed.Milton Grimm will resume leadership as Headmaster as soon as this crisis is over." Rothbart said.

*Ribbit!*

"He has a frog in his throat." Evil Queen said.

"I have a bad feeling about this." Darling said as she limped through the stands.

"We will personally see to it that the fire damage is repaired, Spectacularly quick!" Evil Queen said and the two combined the magic in a wave that fixed everything and brought back the bright blue sky and the crowd looked on in awe and they applauded.

"See, trust us Headmistress Queenie." Evil Queen said.

"And Headmaster Rothbart, everything is under control. Citizens, students as you were. Nothing to see here." Rothbart said and they walked off.

Darling was walking through the stands when she found a mirror sitting there.

"Hmm Daring forgot his stuff, that's odd. He never goes anywhere without a mirror." She said.

*inside the mirror*

"Let me out of here!" Daring yelled.

Meanwhile in the Dragon Stables Nevermore whimpered as Raven swept.

"It's okay Nevermore, don't be sad." Roberth said as he pat Nevermore and Hyperion came and nuzzled against her too in support.

"That's right, we know you didn't mean to start that fire. You're just another victim of my mom's evil magic." Raven frowned.