Epic Winter Chapter 1

Once upon a time in the land of fairy tales…

Brrr! An icy freezing adventure is about to begin.

It's a sunny day at Ever After High.

A chilling quest in which our heroes must face the bitter cold of an unrelenting winter.

The troll woman under the bridge stretched a bunch of weeds and turned it into an umbrella.

Brave the icy blasts of a treacherous snow storm.

The students use their book in order to block out the heat or they would be having a drink. Unfortunately Maddie's drink dried up and she had to throw away the bottle. Dexter poured Daring a drink, but a goat ran by and took it.

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Mom, Dad I think you're confused. Here at Ever After High It's summer. Look!

Well that's right Brooke, down there.

A kite flew all the way to the sky.

But up here at the top of the world. It's always winter.

Past the clouds we see a castle of ice in the distance. 

Behold, the ice castle of the royal winter family.

Who control and protect all things frosty and cold.

I think you better back up a few pages. This I gotta see.

Two people skate on the rink together before they head up to the throne.

The Snow Queen.

The Snow King.

The two royals skate up and the King takes her waist and brings her closer and they nuzzle against each other lovingly. 

"Ew! Save the snuggling for the fireside." Crystal said.

"Oh come on, they're in love!" Snowflake sighed dreamily, making her older sister roll her eyes.

 "Let's play some indoor ice hockey." Crystal said as she turned her wand into a hockey stick.

"I'm up for that. My Queen, will you referee?" He asked and she took out a whistle and blew it.

"Snowflake, would you be a dear and cheer for your father?" The Snow King asked.

"No, she's gonna cheer for me, her big sister. It's that right Snowflake?" Crystal said.

"Uh..How about I cheer for both of you, that way we can all have twice the fun!" Snowflake laughed as she summoned snowy pom poms as she flew in the air.

"2,4,6,8! It's hockey time, you'll both do great!" Snowflake cheered, making the family laugh together.

The Snow King skated onto the rink and used his staff to turn it into an ice hockey rink.

"Crystal, if you're going to rule one day it's high time you lace your own skates." The Queen said.

"But we have Pixies for that." Crystal said just as they had finished lacing them for her.

"They won't always be there forever you know?" Snowflake warned.

 The Pixies high fived and went off as skates appeared on her shoes. "Come on mom, it's game time." She said and they made their way to the rink and the Ice people cheered for the match. 

Crystal stood in front of her goal, ready and the Snow King did the same. The Snow Queen summoned an ice puck and dropped in on the centre of the rink and blew the whistle.