Chapter 3

(Princess's dragon armour/ outfit)

Everyone stood there shocked as the Evil Queen and the Dark Sorcerer stand before them.

"Stand back you guys! We don't know how you escaped your prison." Roberth said.

"But we will not let you hurt our friends!" Raven said both of their hands burning with their magic ready to defend.

"Oh Raven I love that you're willing to fight with you magic powers." Evil Queen said as she took Raven's hands in hers.

"Indeed, but really you judge us too harshly." Rorthbart said, blowing out the flames from Roberth's hands. "We don't wish harm." He said making Roberth scoff.

"Yeah right, but that won't work on us." He said.

"Yeah, we know your tricks." Raven said.

"Oh no tricks It's not so hard to change, see he just changed." Evil Queen said as she turned Rumplestiltskin into a frog.

"Welcome to my world." Hopper said as he caught him and Poppy's dragon tried to eat him but he jumped out of Hopper's hands before it could.

"Snow White, Odette Swan we are reformed and now you have dragons why what fun, we could've had together." Evil Queen said, making Raven scoff..

"No more games mother." She said.

"You remember don't you Odette?" Rothbart said.

"We did have an epic rivalry, you versus us it hexcited the whole school!" Odette said.

"Say we could coach a team, oh if only we weren't sent back to the mirror. What do you say Snow white, Odette Swan or are the fairest of them all afraid of a little competition?" Evil Queen said.

"If I recall, the crowds were cheering for us. Okay you're on." Snow White said shocking the crowd. "You won't Snow what hit you." She said.

"Get ready to eat my feathers." Odette said and the two Queens looked at each other and nodded. "We hereby grant the Evil Queen and Von Rothbart a temporary pardon." She said, making the crowd gasp.

"What?! How could you trust our parents not to be evil when Raven's mom just turned a teacher into a frog." Roberth said.

"Evil? Fine, I'll change him back." Rothbart said turning a real frog into Rumplestiltskin.

"There happy now?" He said.

"Seriously Dad, happy? I'll be happy when you do something good that's not part of some bargain." Roberth said.

"Call us when you do." Raven said as she and Roberth leave. Darling gives them the pointing eye and followed after them.

"Wait, you guy--" Princess was about to say but Odette held her daughter back from going any further and pulled her back and Snow White did the same to Apple Princess could only watch in sadness and guilt.

The Evil Queen and Von Rothbart sure know how to manipulate Snow White and Odette Swan.

Her one weakness has always been dragon games.

"I'm sure your children will come around. We three Queens and The Dark Sorcerer will be your coaches, tomorrow we will choose our co-captains and teams." Snow said.

"Let us begin a new era of dragon games!" Odette said and the crowd cheers.

"And there you have it sub-scrollers, Dragon Games are back!" Blondie said

"Pardon? For the Evil Queen and the Dark Sorcerer,but I why?" Milton said.

"If our good Queens Snow White and Odette Swan vouches for the pardo, then who are we to argue." Grimm said.