Way to Wonderland Chapter 1

Why look, It's breakfast at ever after high, that important time where students fuel up to face the day.

Cupid is next in line and the lunch lady gives her some grub that makes her cringe. Sparrow's up next and pumps his fist in joy. Blondie is sitting with Briar next to the charging lamp.

As usual Blondie locks is enjoying a bowl of porridge that's just right.

Humphrey Dumpty is eation an omelette, wait is that weird?

Don't worry vegan soy pseudo omelette hardly weird

Humphrey Dumpty is wearing his omelette but the goat snags the piece he's about to eat. Humphrey tries again but the goat snags again, Humphrey turns away from the goat to eat but he slips off and took the plate.

Weird? you know what's weird, weird is starting the story here. What about wonderland and the bandersnatches and the moon rats and the--

Brooke! You know better than that, no spoilers.

To be a narrator you need to understand we always begin at the beginning.

But!... alright its breakfast time nom,nom,nom.

Roberth is sitting with Devon and Catlin as he stirs his food around and finally having enough.

"Alright Roberth. What's going on?" Catlin asked snapping him out of his daze.

"It's nothing." He said earning a raised brow. "Okay fine. I'm still a bit bummed out at what happened at Spring Fairest." He said.

"Seriously?! But that happened pages ago." Catlin said.

"I know but it still sucks that I couldn't help her or save her." He said gloomily.

"Listen Roberth, now one said protecting the one you love is easy." Devon said.

"But all those princes make it look like a breeze, I just thought--"

"That's the thing Roberth, you are not a Prince, you were born to be a villian just as i was." Devon said

"Devon's right, look we're not saying you should give up but try to find a away to get stronger, and besides as far as i know Princess may look dainty but she's anything but that." Catlin said.

"Yeah i guess you're right." Roberth said.

"She always is." Devon said kissing her cheek making her blush.

Look there's Apple White and Princess Swan.

Apple clears her throat and begins to address the school. "Excuse me!" She said but her words were not heard over the bustling students so Princess whistled loudly surprising the hall.

"My ears!" Tiny yelled dropping his pancakes.

"Sorry Tiny." Princess said using her magic to pick them and clean up the mess. "Here you go, a fresh batch." She said making a new delicious stack foe him.

"Thanks Princess!" He said.

"Anytime." She said.

The whistle also caused Dexter to get surprised and throw his cereal on Daring who sat right next to him.

"My hair!" He wailed.

"Excuse me as editors of the Griffin our beloved school paper we are pleased to announce we're doing a special feature and the theme is..." Apple said.