Chapter 3

"Treat this portal,hm...so they mean treat, like a sweet treat *Gasp!* I guess the only way I can send a warning to my friends is to bake one in a treat!" Ginger said realising the answer to the riddle.

"You do realise baking in wonderland is alot different than back where you're from." White knight said as he caught an apron thrown his way.

"I figured as much, but I'm a good Baker I think, I can handle it, Ahah!" She said as she food the cookboo she was looking for.

"Lets see--"

"Well what are we baking today?! Amazing Apple pie, banana banana cupcakes delectable delight." The book said as it began to list treats when Ginger opened the book.

"I don't think I'll ever got used to Wonderland rules." She said.

Back at Ever after the Wonderland kids and Roberth and Princess were up on a balcony at school.

"And you're sure it was the storybook of legends?" Lizzy asked causing Alistair to give her a look.

"O-okay okay." She said dropping it.

"I just don't understand what could've happened." Alistair said.

"Unless..." Bunny said.

"Unless what?" Maddie asked.

"Did you maybe bump into anyone in wonderland before you got here?" Princess asked.

"Yes, well after we found the book we did run into someone." Bunny said.

"That's right!" Alistair said.

"Who?" Kitty asked.

"Your mom." Bunny said.

"Really? My mom... you think she switched out the storybook of legends with the riddle book? That is *gasp!*  hexellent!" Kitty yelled.

"Kitty." Lizzy said.

"I mean I thought I was good at causing chaos, but she's another page! That is Spelltacular!!" Kitty said joyfully.

"Kitty!" Everyone yelled.

"Not cool." Roberth said.

"What?" She said.

"We were just trying to bring you the storybook of legends and now because of your mom nobody believes us." Bunny said.

"Yeah, but -"

"Kitty, I know we've all been friends forever after, but you gotta learn some jokes aren't just funny." Alistair said.

"Like the one you pulled off earlier, Princess could've gotten seriously hurt because you didn't think of the possibility of someone getting hurt." Roberth said.

"I would've thought my friends, my wonderland friends would understand me, but I guess I was wrong." Kitty said.

"Kitty, you're friends do understand you. Yes sometimes your jokes go to far, but you have to realise that not every joke, every trick to chaos doesn't always end well. For you or the people you care about." Princess said putting her hand on her shoulder, but Kitty shrugged her off.

"Whatever, charm you later." Kitty said before she disappeared.

"Now what do we do?" Lizzy said.

"Okay, we came out through the well of wonder, so uh--"

"How are we gonna find it again?" Bunny said helping Alistair with his sentence. "It doesn't exactly stay in one place." She said.

"Oh It's not that hard to find, as long as you have a map." Lizzy said as she and Maddie smiled.