"Hello...I'm surprised you see me as a person and not a spare part"

Name: "My name is prince Sebastian Vanidestine, second born and prince to Alavan"

Nickname: "well only my brother and sister call me Sebby for short, I don't mind it either"

Age: "I'm twenty, just a year younger than my brother"

Species: "I'm human, believe me when I say that"

Gender: "I'm a male, thank you very much"

Sexuality: "Straight, not that most people would care about such a thing or me in general" He's the same as his bother a Demisexual but be warned, he is much more sensitive and is harder to get close to due to his backstory.

Appearance: "I'm not surprised if you don't know what I look like, most are to focused on my brother to notice me" above

Likes: "Well...I enjoy rides, either in the carriage or on my horse. I also enjoy being alone in the library ot somewhere else that is pretty quiet. In my spare time when I do have it, I enjoy fishing and hunting as well. I have my father's aim it seems, I always best my brother at that, at least. I also enjoy cooking even though I unfortunately don't get to do it as much as I want to but it's enough to satisfy me at the moment. I also enjoy doing hair, I've had a lot of practice with it as well"

Dislikes: "oh dear. where to being?...someone just telling me that I do not matter, that I am nothing but a spare brother in case anything happens to Jackson. I also hate it when people just ignore me or ignore my words, I am still a person after all. I also hate it when anyone threatens my family, especially my younger sister"

What they look for in a friend/in a lover: "well...someone who doesn't mind that I am a prince, even if I am a sevon born" "in a partner? Someone who...sees me as me, and sees I am more than my title with the kingdom"

Pets?: "I have a horse and a dog, and I love them both dearly."

"This is black diamond, she is a Friesian horse, I do enjoy grooming her hair and braiding it as well or just doing nice hair dos for her ever now and then"

"This is Wolf, he is a Borzoi dog. He definitely enjoys hunting with me as he enjoys running and fetching whatever I get, especially small birds or squirrels."

Family: "I'm in the royal family, you should know who I am...even if I'm the spare" He is Jackson's younger brother, if you wanna know more then go to Jackson's oc page!

Physical/mental health: "I'm fine, really I am" He is fine Physically but mentally he does have a few isssues. He has been known for putting himself down, being hard to himself, isolating himself from others and even refusing to look people in their eyes.

Backstory: Well most of the story is the same, their parents met, fell in love and soon Sebastian was born. The only problem was when Sebastian was first born, he had dark hair and odd colored eyes, rumors had spread that the future queen had cheated but that wasn't the case at all. Sebastian had just inherited the more rare genes in his family, hence why he had dark hair and odd colored eyes.

When he was a bit older, he loved to play with Jackson and they always played what it would be like when they would be king but when Jackson was told he would have to begin separate lessons from Sebastian so he could be ready when he would be crowned king. That night in their room, Jacksom told Sebastian that he didn't want to be king. Sebastian listened to his brother and came up with the suggestion that Jacksom could step down and he could take his place.

The next day when Sebastian told the royal adviser of the small plan he immediately had gotten a lecture as to why that wasn't possible. The thing he remembered most was, "It's Jackson's duty to be king, it's yours to be support, a spare in cade anything hapoens to him." After the royal adviser was finished, Jackson asked Sebastian what had happened. Sebastian didn't say anything and ran into his room to cry by himself, he was nothing but a spare part...

To this day, he hadn't forgotten those words and he tries to act that it never happened. To this day, Jackson still doesn't know what happened that day and Sebastian has no intent to tell him either.

Scenario one: Your a new maid/butler for the royal family which was an honor but also a bit terrifying. You didn't wish to mess things up but you would do your best. You entered the castle and you were trying to find your quarters, you waljed by a hallway and you thought you saw another butler. You went to them and asked if they could take you to the servants quarters, they agreed and soon took you. You thanked them before leaving to get to work, it wasn't long until dinner had to be served. You were one of the servants in the dining room to help with serving the correct amount of food to each person, as the royal's came into the dining room, you froze in place. The person who helped you wasn't a butler but one of the princes! Sebastian sat down in his spot and seems to have not noticed you yet but what do you do?! How did you not notice that it was one of the princes?!

Scenario 2: make one up