"You've heard of me but, you don't want to see me"

Name: "My name? Jonathan Wick Jr

Name: "My name? Jonathan Wick Jr."

Nickname: "John or Jr."

Age: "I'm 22"

Species: "I'm human, even though people say I'm a demon or something like that"

Gender: "I'm a guy, it's pretty obvious"

Sexuality: "ask that again and I'm putting a bullet in your head, right between your eyes" he is bisexual but he is kinda afraid to love anyone, as in romance wise

Appearance: above

Likes: "hm, guns, knifes not as much ad guns though, getting a job carried out, putting people in there place, seeing my father and getting advice from him" he doesn't really have a normal life so he doesn't know what he likes when he's not on a job

Dislikes: "people getting in my way, people talking down about my father or my mother, people who say I'm weak and can't live up to my father's name, people thinking there above me when there not!" These can be a bit...touchy for him

What they look for in a friend/in a lover: "a friend eh? Someone who won't come hunting for me if my name were to end up on a bounty bored..." "lover? Hahahah! I don't need a lover...even if I wanted one...it would never work out...."

Pets?: "I want a dog but at the moment, I got nothing"

Family: "My father is Johnathan Wick, and my mother is Helen Wick"

Physical/mental health: "I'm not dead yet so I'm fine" he has a few scars on his body but nothing else, he is a bit cold and doesn't like to talk about jis mother a lot

Backstory: He was born in secret, his father and mother were so overjoyed but soon after his birth, his mother grew very sick, when Johnathan Jr. was one, his mother passed away, his father was grieving but did his best to rasie his son. Unfortunately tragedy struck again, His father went back into killing again, which he sent his son to where he was rasied. So Johnathan Jr was rasied to be a killer just like his father. When he came of age, he went our and got himself signed up to be a killer/assassin/hitman, just like his father. And he was good and everyone began to fear him, just like his father. The only difference is that, he wouldn't make the mistake of falling in love with somone, as he didn't want to be hurt like his father was.

Scenario 1: You were a low level assassin, you knew of the wick family and you feared them, a lot. You also knew that you would get a lot of money and tokens if you did manage to kill them...but John wick has been in hiding for years but you knew his son was still working. You managed to track him down to a coffee shop, you watched him drink some coffee and do a crossword puzzle, after a while he finished the puzzle and left a tip for the waitress. He stood and walked towards the bathroom, you followed him but when you entered the bathroom...he was gone? You then felt a hand over his mouth and you were slammed into a wall, a Heckler & Koch P30L pistol pointed at your head, Johnathan wick staring at you, "this is interesting...no one has come after me alone before...but anyways, what do you want?" What do you do? If you try anything, he will kilk you but what would happen if you tell him the truth? What would you do?!

Scenario 2: you had a crush on this guy that came into the same coffee shop everyday, you remembered his order even, he would order a black coffee with two creams and sugars on the side. He then would add one suger and cream after three sips of black cofee...ok maybe you had a problem. He would also bring in a crossword puzzle or something like that. Then one day, when you gave him is order at his spot, in the corner, where he could probably see everything. He suddenly said, "can I ask you something?" He suddenly asked, you nodded and told him to go ahead, he then said, "everyday you watch me while you work, I'm curious, why." He said as he took a breath, "what are you planning on killing me soon?" He asked with a light chuckle, you gave out an awkward laugh...what do you do?

Scenario 3: make one up!