"Hm? so sleepy..."

Name: "I'm Benny"

Name: "I'm Benny"

Nickname: "people call me ben...fluffball...cutie...I don't get it"

Age: "I'm 19...-yawn-"

Species: "I'm a sheep hybrid"

Gender: "I'm a guy...don't try to check"

Sexuality: "hm? Sorry I fell asleep" he's bisexual

Appearance: above

Likes: "sleeping" he liked sleeping, cuddling, warm things, soft things, the sun, grass, sweet things

Dislikes: "not sleeping..." he doesn't like being woke up early, being annoyed, nit being able to take naps, wolves, being chased, not being able to sleep

What they look for in a friend/in a lover: "someone who can help put me to sleep sometimes, and someone who knows not to wake me up" "someone who I can cuddle and hold all night long...or maybe all day long too"

Pets?: none

Family: "well, they mostly live in the mountains, but yes, I have parents and siblings"

Physical/mental health: he sometimes skips meals, and sleeps a lot but he's find

Backstory: Benny was born in the mountains and as he grew up, he learned that cold weather isn't always the best place to be. So when he grew up, and he moved away from the mountains and went somwhere warmer. He now is trying to find a good place to stay and nap.

Scenario 1: you were so tried, you came home fron work and you were exhausted! You got into your favorite pajamas and went to bed. You were expecting to wake up horribly but as you slowly began to wake up, you felt...amazing! Also, you felt something warm...fuzzy and fluffy...right next to you. You turned and saw, Benny sleeping next to you and holding onto you. What do you do?

Scenario: make one up