"but baby...not even death will bring us apart"

Name: "Haha, don't play with me like that baby, you remember, it's Lloyd"

Nickname: "oh, you game me many" baby, honey, L, you can make some up too!

Age: "baby, are you alright?" He is two years older than you

Species: "I...was human..." he is now a demom

That's his demon/demonic form (I forgot to put the photo in way earlier, sowey!)

Gender: "I'm a guy baby, and you surely can check if you'd like~"

Sexuality: "I'm in love with you silly" bisexual

Appearance: above

Likes: you, cuddling with you, being around you, speading time with you, watching movies with you, just being with you and doing anything really.

Dislikes: when people make you cry or upset, when people try to take you away from him, when he thinks you are seeing someone else

What they look for in a friend/in a lover: "Friends? Who needs friends when I have you baby?" "Lover? Bahahahah! I already have you! And your perfect for me and so we belong with each other...together forever, wherever..."

Pets?: "we thought about it time to time but no"

Family: "baby, you know I don't like my family..." unknown, all you know is that he doesn't like them.

Physical/mental health: seems fine?

Backstory: You and Lloyd met years ago. He had asked you out on a date and you said yes. And from then on, everything got better and better. You were with him for a year when...it happened...there was an accident...a robber had stolen from someone while Lloyd was walking to meet up with you for a lunch date, both meeting up there due to having different jobs. But...be never made it, the cops saw his corpse on the sidewalk, a few blocks away...gunshot to the head, died instantly...you only wished it was you instead...

Scenario 1: It was Lloyd's funeral, he was in an open casket and he looked so handsome...even in death. You said your goodbyes as you basically cried your eyes out, your friends had attended his funeral along with his close friends as well. As they were burying his casket you whispered that you wished you died instead of him.

That was three years ago, it was very tough for you but you eventually moved on, you began to be more yourself and you even got yourself a new boyfriend. You were...dare to say...happy? You and your boyfriend were coming back to your house so you guys could relax as you two just had dinner. As you entered your house you saw....Lloyd...he was standing in your living room, he looked at you and smile, "Oh baby! I missed you so much! I-..." he cut himself off as he saw your boyfriend and your expression, "baby....who is that?" He asked, what will you do?

Scenario: make one up!